The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 14

I thought blonde chick has some redeeming quality but no 🤡🤡
Yee this family should burn and suffer for eternity

I think Eli is fine for now, she's a bxtch but the protagonist needs all the help she can get and help from someone who's motives you know line up with yours (for now) is hella useful. Plus, since she's already an enemy she can't betray the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny how people like Eli always think of their victims/potential replacements as the same as them. Like, they don't understand that (most of the time) their potential replacements just want to get away from them and never see them again, but they always think that they'll do what they did to them.

Eli didn’t warn the knights for her sister’s sake. She realized what the marquess was planning when he mentioned a fire. Since she already knows about Leslie powers, she knew Leslie could save herself which would reveal her powers to their father. She feared the tables being turned and becoming Leslies maid, the next sacrifice, and receiving the treatment Leslie did the past 12 years. Being rescued could conceal her powers, and since Eli didn’t know about Leslie’s plans with the duchess, she probably expected her to run off or runaway with the rescuers.

Users who are viewing this thread