The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 14

@Thifa Yeah. Basically the duchess sees now that Eli is the favorite child, because Eli is big for her age while Leslie is small for her age. Leslie clearly wasn't being taken care of properly.

Contributor
After 2 times nearly dying in fire, it would not be surprising if she has PTSD now .

Next chapter should be very interesting, a good debate chapter.

Aggregator gang
Geez I forgot they had such a small age difference. Fuck this familyyyyy

Dex-chan lover
I actually thought she might had a change a heart and cared about her younger sister. But apparently not. Just wanted to secure her own position within the family.

Dex-chan lover
@Aradriana IKR 😁
I just hope the story won't focus on romance later on. Somehow story not about romance like this when mixed with romance didn't mix too well.

I'm really curious about how the Spreado family intends to continue. There are only two heirs but the family head intends to marry one into the royal family and sacrifice the other for power. How does the line continue when there is no one left to inherit the name? How such a family line survived for centuries with only one heir and a spare born every generation is beyond me.

Aggregator gang
@Simbloomit like the way of the Sith in starwar, only 2 in the beginning and only 1 in the end, and other merry into Spreado family name not female takes male's name

Dex-chan lover
Eli reminds me of Dudley Dursley. A child who is corrupted and turned into a monster by one's parents is someone to be pitied, not necessarily forgiven, but pitied.

Though, with the magical powers in the mix and manipulations, the Sperado family also reminds me of the White Court of vampires from the Dresden Files, but less sexy and smart.

Either way, the road to redemption is long and hard. I doubt Eli will make it.

As for the Duchess, let the tranquil wrath be unleashed.

Also, shame that servant didn't drop the axe on his foot.

Dex-chan lover
omg, I almost cry when she said
you won't put me... in the fire....?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if others in eli's position before didn't have to have the realisation their parents would throw them away for another with stronger powers if it benefited the house enoigh.

She's by no means a good person but I can't help but think it's a good thing she wants so desperately to protect her position (and survive) that she'll stick her neck out to get Leslie into a different family.

Least Leslie has a great adopted family to look forward to, poor baby girl.

@Simbloom not really every gen but if they happened to have a green-eyed baby the next one would be white-haired then that's when a sacrifice happens. Eli could have another child with the royalty to inherit the family or a relative could succeed since not all people from that family had the green-eyed older sibling + white-haired younger sibling.

Users who are viewing this thread