The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 18

@HOOfan_1 I think in the earlier chapter the duchess want someone to inherit the family. All her sons don't want to they already have their own thing. The mc she potentially could be the strongest dark magic user like from the tales or something. Most importantly shes cute and her so pitiful definitely deserve more(from me)

mrf

At that day till now I'm still crying and depressed hearing that.

Fed-Kun's army
I do not really like Shoujo but this one is rly good .. I only hope this will not have reverse harem ... normal vanilla romance 😂

Double-page supporter
"What's hot chocolate?" I felt a part of me die from this line - that really hits you in the feels.

Double-page supporter
As a chef I'll tell you, those pancake are real! Japanese make these extra thick pancakes by folding in whipped egg whites into the batter, it's SOOOOoooo yummy!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Mojo
I was just about to say: "Those aren't pancakes, those are just cakes."
I was wondering what they add in there, because anything like baking-soda to that proportion will just be disgusting.

I can't imagine overly-oxygenated egg-whites will make it any tastier, though. My experience with fluffy pancakes are...Bad.
P.S: They fold whipped eggs whites? lol. nice meme.
P.P.S: Just watched a video. Not sure if I'd eat em', but they're not as bad as I thought. Also, I get why you said "folding". :v

I started crying to think about she never had really nice pancakes before,, or maybe even sweets in general 😭

Double-page supporter
@Solipsist to me it almost like "fluffy pancake" i even google it as big pancake and found it named as "fluffy pancake" but it might be cake just as you suggest

@Solipsist
Those pancakes are actually quite good-- I've had them a few times in Tokyo.
They don't really taste different from regular pancakes, but they're just... taller I guess. I wouldn't even say it's similar to a cake, since it still has the texture of a pancake.
You fold whipped egg whites in baking since if you just stir them normally, the air bubbles get broken and it ends up being more dense than it's supposed to :p

Users who are viewing this thread