The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 26

AHHH This is too sweet! I'm melting. I've been waiting for her to say the words but now even I'm embarrassed, it's too cute. The updates are crazy good!

Comfy and fluffy but kinda disappointed we didn't see the family's reaction to Leslie's past.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly just can't get over how adorably they draw Leslie. Almost every expression just makes you want to give up your life protecting her.

That rainbow spit-take from the dad is honestly one of, if not THE funniest reaction I've ever seen in a manga. It's so ridiculous but the artist also somehow kept it subtle. Like, it's not even emphasized too much in the panel itself-- I almost missed it entirely at first. But when you look there it is, in all its majesty, and every time I look back at that panel it just gets better.

How can this chapter be so funny, yet so wholesome?

Dex-chan lover
Best part of this chapter IMO
x19.jpg

@ABCsOfLife - I absolutely agree with you! Poor Sai has desperately wanted a daughter and to finally have one call you "father". . . . LOL! I'm surprised he didn't faint to the floor in a puddle of daddy rainbows! I can totally see him becoming perfectly wrapped around Leslie's little finger!

And I totally loved the jealousy of both Beth and Sai when she called Entei brother first! I can't wait to see them frantically earning more firsts from her as time goes on! Let the race to spoil Leslie proceed~! >:D

But seriously. . . . 100x INSULIN STAT! I NEED A GALLON! THE DIABETES OVERLOAD IS GONNA KILL ME! ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
I feel sorry for the guy who falls in love with her in future. His life will be hell thanks to all these doting men in her life

Dex-chan lover
HNNNGGGH! SO CUTE.
Said the entire family and all the servants. And all the readers. And translators.
...Said everyone except souless monsters.

She's so precious she's even causing infighting for her affection. Magnificent.

@16yoshino16

The sweetness she's receiving from the Salvatores is exactly what makes the burning hatred for the Sperados so bright and fierce.

If her previous family dares to destroy this they shall be F*CKING MASSACRED.

Do hope Leslie manages to call the Duchess "mother" in due time.

funny how the men of the fam is whipped for leslie whilst she is whipped for the duchess aka her mother 👁👄👁

Aggregator gang
THANK YOU FOR THE CHAPTER YA FUCKIN AMAZING MOTHERFUCIGNSDJFALSJFDJLGF LOVE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ss-s-so fastttt omg thank u you guyss i did not expect thisss thank you for the hardwork nass 😘😍
and as always, lesliee is as cute as a bunnyy <3

Dex-chan lover
"SOCK IT, HUSBAND!" All the more lovely for the duchess as she force feeds a roll into him.

But the barrier of mother will take time to overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread