The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Another one, conquered. Will this cute demon's power ever see defeat!?

A cute bunny surrounded by black beasts...suits the image quite well. It just so happens that the bunny is one of those Monty Python ones.

Kyaaaa!! SOOO GOOOOD!! <3 <3 Thanks For Your Hard Work!! Can't Wait For More!! <3

I wonder what is he actually thought about Salvatore family. But he's fine since he is gentle to Leslie this much!

Dex-chan lover
O___O ML?!??! Is that you?? The dad has godly instincts.
Many thanks

8pdp021.jpg

Yes FBI. That one over there.

Seriously though its nice that seemingly everyone is being nice to her.

Dex-chan lover
@Pocky8 I think I remember that the nobles all had different magic associated with them, and even if it wasn't a hard rule, darkness is the signature power of the Sperado family. He doesn't seem to know what her background is at all, which is a little odd considering the kerfuffle between the Salvatore and Sperado houses that occurred recently. He'll probably connect the dots pretty quick once he sees her power.

Aggregator gang
bunny in clothing, insides are sleeping lion, when you poke it, something terrible will happen.

Dex-chan lover
@Riger Nope, even when furby's speak i don't aww those thing are just like toy gremlins or something

@Typhon287 I was thinking about that too, lol

All Hail the Monty python bunny Leslie lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Typhon287
When I read your Monty Python comment, I realized that the 'little bunny' literally has the power to murder all the bears and surrounding people, too.

I got a good laugh at the image of lil' white bunny surrounded by big bad black beasts

Users who are viewing this thread