The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 27

@Nonya22 well to be fair she is at the age where girls start developing little crushes. though i can agree it'd be nice if that didn't come about...then again she did say she just wants to grow up and fall in love with a nice man like everyone else so i feel like romance would become something that comes into play at some point. (probably not for a long while though given her age)

Double-page supporter
Leslie & Altera is like me & my old crush at my old studio where we both worked at lolol. Super awkward, only I was so much worse because I acted agitated & avoided him like the plague because he was too perfect to me. A literal bishie.

Is anyone else concerned with Leslie's sweet intake? I don't know how prevalent Diabetes was in the middle ages, but eating a slice of cake as big as your head probably isn't that good for you.

Aggregator gang
Yep, 90% chance that paladin is the ML of a 12 year-old. Same storyline that made me stop reading "I'm A Child Of This House". Kinda frustrating, not gonna lie.

Fed-Kun's army
the way her dad is always on the lookout 😂❤

eventhough Konrad has appeared several times, this time it kinda feels like her love interest has just officially entered the scene

@ RutraNickers If I'm not wrong he's under 18 or 15-16. It isn't that big of a age gap when compared to Emeil and Estelle, and its more acceptable even in the modern society. So, I think that both the cases are quite different.

Who can say "No." to that adorable face?
Well, I guess its the Sperados but who cares about them anyways.

Leslie fr be like: 🥺😥😨🥺😳☺
My heart be like:🔨⛏🪓🗡⚔🩺💓💖💗💘💝💖

Users who are viewing this thread