The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Imao the cucks are supported by the queen but duchess have more power

1. The cotton candy part was super adorable (especially right when she tried it)
2. It was cute how she wanted to make sure to have enough to share with everyone
3. The interactions with the siblings are adorable as always (and I like that you can tell she's feeling closer to them since she was able to talk back at that one part, good step in the right direction for her and can't wait to see more scenes like that in the future lol)
4. Glad that ruenti cleared that up for her so it can hopefully ease her mind at least a bit that they are really understanding and all of them already see her being part of the family as a definite. (Really looking forward to the end of the trial now, excited to see all their reactions when she finally addresses them as family)
5. I too want them to have their necks cracked
6. Ending part... lol I love the duchess and I don't doubt that happening
if I should put this in a spoiler thing, please let me know. Other than that, good chapter and thanks to the translators!

Dex-chan lover
Leslie is so cute in this chapter that i am starting to wonder why she's not been picked up by the internet memes yet? You know like Komi-San and other cute characters.

I mean do people not know about this story yet? It seems plenty adorable and full of potential. I mean this chapter you could easily turn into an "eat this" mha meme.

Contributor
I'm very excited to see the trial.

It should be very interesting.

i suppose the sperado forgot that the salvator is even older than the imperial family

The dad's eyes would be full of sparkles the day Leslie called him father 😂

reu

Dex-chan lover
Funny how western "feminist" media is so trash yet I just read "Mother should have the emperor by the neck right about now"and this manhwa continues to be one of my favourites

Users who are viewing this thread