The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 47

What the frick? Pelon why did you leave her without a replacement?

And damn girl. Les putting trash in it's place.

Dex-chan lover
Pelon is gonna get hard whooped should something happen to the little cinnamon roll. Not only by the brother/captain but by himself.

I mean, how would you live with yourself knowing your negligence hurt such a teeny-tiny gumdrop fairy?

Dex-chan lover
strangle the blonde! have you ever accepted her as a sperado! have you ever treated her as a sister! as a human being! with her new name, she's at least entitled to her authority! ARGH! speardo's just get dunked on!

Dex-chan lover
Kid... you gotta accept when you should finally back the hell off. Pretty much everything your family tried with her has ended in failure. There is a phrase known as "cutting your losses." At this point, you should back the hell off and salvage what you can. All you're doing is digging the hole deeper and deeper until you straight up can't see the light anymore.

Supporter
... I want to transmigrate in this story and burn this entire family of psychopaths...

Double-page supporter
This family never ceases to baffle me, honestly.
Also GOD was her popping in from behind Bethrion and saying "Hello!" just the cutest shit.

Urgh I kinda knew this was gonna happen when Bethrion took her out of the house - he should keep close watch on her cause it will just be an opportunity for the Sperados to attempt their kidnapping. I'm guessing Salvatores think after the trial it's all fine and dandy and the Sperados have been sufficiently cowed. Protecc our lil gum drop!

Thanks for the chapter.

I was giggling at the poor knight name (Pelón in spanish is 'Bald') and then that blonde bitch cut me the mirth. Ugghh! So despicable! The only good thing that family has ever done was birth Leslie ୧(๑•̀ᗝ•́)૭

... God, Eli’s a walking dumpster fire. I’d call her an expy of Cersei Lannister with how spiteful and incompetent she gets, but that’d be doing disservice to how spiteful and incompetent Cersei was.

Eli’s like, my god, so much worse than Cersei could ever aspire to be.

Spoiler boy here. Eli maybe "kid" "garbage" "dumpster" etc - call her whatever you like.
But she will almost burn Leslie second time. Her plan is actualy very good for 15 year girl.
I've said it before, I will say it again:
I liked Eli while reading, I still believe her ending is too much.
She is a product of her trash father and surroundings. It doesn't make her less intelligent, ruthless and cunning.

If you need to insult someone - insult freaking marquis Sperado.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Let's pay the walking non-recyclable garbage no mind and instead focus on how Leslie once again captured the hearts of everyone in the room.

It's precious how much the knights are doting over her, and of course she's sweet enough to bring treats.

No more over-work for her, thank you.

"fAke LaDy SaLvA--" bitch if you don't get the fuck- I SWEAR TO GOD if I was in the story--on sight means on sight!

Dex-chan lover
Well, blood is not infinite. Every cell has a lifespan, and eventually every cell from when she was with her old "family" will have died and been replaced.

@Cearb
There is a spoiler tag you know... Its the eye with a line through it.

@JavelinJoe It's not a spoiler. Chapter 43 was posted more than a month before.
Chapter 43 Eli - let's burn Leslie

Also DNA stays the same. Unless person suffers a cancer of course.

Edit: wrong chapter number

Users who are viewing this thread