The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
@Reivlun

I beg to differ. If it's the Salvatore's family, I might be on the same page but this is merely guard and servant.
They do have suspicious, but Leslie dismisses them. They cannot really go against order. She might be adopted, but she has higher authority.

period. thats all i have to say.

i have a feeling that the duchess knew about the marquess' schemes and was kinda sorta using leslie as a way to catch him. or im totally wrong and they just went there to support their daughter for her test.

Fed-Kun's army
The whole family is here XD

PS.: Is it me or that bear is using sword as throwing knifes?

Group Leader
If daddy doesn’t snap his nape when he finds him oooooooooo girl. I am d y i n g to see home boy get caught and the dad see him first (before the duchess).

Ya know honestly this is the first time i've seen any MC's parents do anything like this. >:c
GET EM!

Dex-chan lover
Finally!! I'd love to see how that pos Sperado survives now that he's done this big of a stupidity that even the father's here with an axe.
(hope he doesn't survive though.)

Dex-chan lover
Not quite how I envisioned this all going so far. Kind of envisioned the restraints being overpowered and some good old fashioned berserk switch type of comeuppance directed at the Sperados. I guess the Salvatore's might still do that end of things. On the other hand, if they manage to get away for now and we still have to watch Leslie and her biological sister compete for that reenactment thing, that'll kind of be irritating since this most recent murder attempt interrupted that chain of events already.

So glad the family made it in time. 😭 They got there so quickly. Did they use Leslie as bait? Is that why they gave her so few knights?

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Can't really imagine the family using her as bait. Considering how the mom was aware of how peaceful the situation is, I bet they were keeping a close eye on her. But I hope the Duchess gives her a scolding, that was a dumb move on Leslie's part to begin with.

Just wanted to ask, we are closing to the end of the raw but will there be more?

Dex-chan lover
Ok first off, even Naruto's talk-no-jutdu has never convinced anyone that fast. Second, how tf did she get outside first while to me seems heavily injured?! A suddenly lame and too fast-paced story telling???

@kiero13 I'm guessing you're mixing the sperado servant with Leslie's maid when you ask how she got outside so fast. Short answer is she didn't, betrayer and Leslie are both still inside the burning building. The maid had gone outside before the fire started and was attacked by those guys with swords

Contributor
@quanle
Season 2 of monster duchess will start in June.
They're on a 2 month break for the author and artist. And to start things off with a new arc

Users who are viewing this thread