The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
@Vofuro True, but as it turned out, the risks were even bigger on the route they did choose. If Leslie wasn't around at all, they could have upheld the integrity of the family a little bit better. What comes to what @spandxltd said, they could have just stated the marquise was pregnant, but the baby was stillborn or died shortly after if they didn't want to ensure the midwife stays silent. I can't imagine they kept Leslie on the record in case Eli dies for some reason, haha. With how Leslie was treated, it's hard to imagine she could have taken Eli's place as the proud daughter of the (rotten) Sperado family.

@Kaarme If I remember correctly it was kinda said that they raised her to be Eli's brains. So she had to study everything in Eli's stead while her sister was living the good life. It was even said she couldn't make any mistakes in her studies.

Dex-chan lover
You raised her to be an evil, conniving, manipulative monster who was not only willing but gleeful to murder her own family(sister) for power. Where the hell would she have learned loyalty in that?

Dex-chan lover
@uMoonlight Yeah, there was something like that, though I don't remember the specifics. I don't think they ever elaborated on it? Would her knowledge somehow be transferred along with the shadow power? Nevertheless, I did have a vague recollection of something like that, which is why, in my initial post, I wrote that she wouldn't learn anything she wasn't supposed to learn. As it turned out, while living in the mansion, she did hear things, inevitably. Plus someone as stupid as Eli probably couldn't keep her mouth shut either. Even if she was located elsewhere, she could have still been taught exactly what she needed to know.

Thanks for the translation and upload 🙏🏻

I am so fully on the Konrad ship that it hurts! I can’t wait for the second season when they’re aged up a few years.

Dex-chan lover
Funny how Leslie was once again saved by the actions of her abusers themselves. They all act so scummy that they end up getting in the way of each other's plans.

Eli was just following her dad's footsteps. You'd think Tra Ves would actually feel pride over his daughter's actions.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone there buys Eli's horrible lie then I really question the brains of the people present. She stated to be treated the exact same way as Leslie when they know through Leslie, that this wasnt the case. Her lie is so nonsensical and dumb it is impressive in its own way.

Dex-chan lover
That shameless bitch.. she actually stopped so low she is willing to use her second hand experience of what Leslie whent through in order to garner sympathy. I had a tiny hope for salvation for her, but she is a goner.

Ugh... what a disgusting family... I guess the kool-aid empress will not be happy with how these two fools act.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if he was a real dad he would be happy to take the fall for his daughter.

It is rather poetic that they turn on each other like this.

@gum_rummy Yeah, but if he were that, then he'd never have treated Leslie like shit either, so.🤔😅😂🤣

Users who are viewing this thread