The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 59

Contributor
Eli...she become worse each chapter.

And i thought she could be better after she talked to the gards to save Leslie from the fire...yeah right.

Double-page supporter
And I bet they spared her and left the rest of the family with the noble title, because 'hurr durr logic, what is that?'
Can't wait to see the family try to kill Leslie YET AGAIN and the whole situation repeat, AGAIN. Someone should oust this imperial family, since they seem incapable of dealing with even one idioticly crappy noble family, so ruling a whole nation is WAY beyond what they'll ever be capable of handling.

Contributor
I bet the Duchess found out about Eli's overpriced dress order that she refused to cancel after the last trial and is going to use it as evidence that's she's blatantly lying.

what a cringy drama, if this is a movie i'll skip it to next scene. just hope they have some smart way to find the truth or detect lies and chop their heads. after that, i want some smarter new villains and new arc.

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall That one was actually to defend her comfort that is likely (she thinks) going to loose, because her power and ability is so weak compared to leslie, so her father going to treat her differently or much worse. She doesn't know that leslie actually already have a pact with salvatore

im feeling pretty good about that betray everyone could have seen coming. now to watch her do something stupid and ruin her chances of living an ok life.

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione That one actually a real life reference in a bad politic movements. A scum people always hiding behind someone that he thinks responsible and acts victim in hope for others to take a pity in him. Watch out for these type of people. They are the ones that easily badmouthing others without being considerate over a small mistake

@siikalakna
they did get punished, I think it was even execution but I’m not sure since I don’t understand the language in the raws

God shes a terrible liar, if she even had an ounce of intelligence and wanted to play victim she should have spun it as emotional abuse like talking about daily trauma of her dad spiralling out of control and even explained how she saved leslie by going to the guards to try and right things. With proper phrasing and some stretched truth she very well could have created a case for herself and weasel out of this. But no, guess this is one of those "showing true colors when cornered bits", idk maybe Im giving her character too much credit.

This family... how should I put it, they are lower than monsters, lower than trash, down to the very last of them. It’s like the family throw out all the good people while keeping all the rotten inside, for which I’m quite thankful for since it’s only right that garbages should stay together in the dumpster.
It’s still a mystery to me how Leslie was able to grow up in that environment... also, that “nanny” need to get out of there before things get worse for her, I’m saying this for her own good

I'm not even gonna stress about these fckng Sperados anymore, like the Emperor I'm done too... Let's just talk about Konrad and Leslie, like ohmyyy that gentle look in Konrad's eyes. Is he a love interest? (honesty asking)

the amount of f*cks i give for the Sperados is the amount of times ive had sex, ZERO

Users who are viewing this thread