The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 53

I swear if that horrific sorry excuse of a human being is somehow holding this woman's child hostage-!

On another note, I really want the scene where the knights go to the pub lol

Double-page supporter
I'm assuming that she is carrying out this mission because her baby was being taken hostage and is warning Leslie beforehand.

Dex-chan lover
@Goyal99Raj Naw, I think that's her way of warning Leslie. At first I thought she may have been bribed but since she has a shop and seems to be well off financially then like @Jacktris said her baby was probably taken hostage.

We should just toss the Sperados into that fire instead and be done with it.

Dex-chan lover
@llamallamaduck

Next Few Chapters Spoiler -->
Well, I guess we were both wrong lmao. Her recommendation was genuine, the baby was SOLD for liquor money not taken hostage and she's actually struggling for money.
As for the fire, I 100% agree -- can't wait for the Sperados to be properly punished.

Dex-chan lover
@Goyal99Raj
I just caught up with the chapter. Not quite the overused plot point of "kidnapped family member" to pressure someone with good morals But still the same the same concept. I'm lookin forward to the Sperado punsihment will be

Double-page supporter
At least theres one decent person who treated leslie humanely and it seems like shes being forced to a scheme by Sperado against her will.

Users who are viewing this thread