The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 52

Aww. Such a sweet scene. I’m glad the duchess is teaching Leslie things. I really want to know how the duchess and her husband met.

Ooo that wicked lady! She’s actually dumb enough to think she treated Leslie well?! I hope they beat the crap out of her when she shows up! And what are those blonde bastards planning. Why do they want to know the people Leslie cared for. Stay safe Leslie!!!

Another adorable scene. Ugh my heart! Him carrying her on his shoulders! So beautiful! 😭

That wicked nanny is delusional if she really thinks she treated Leslie well. I hope she gets the door shut in her face.

Double-page supporter
Can the Salvatore family get any cuter? Also wow those scums are really gonna use the one person who ever had a conscience while working there to threaten Leslie... disgusting

Dex-chan lover
It's not dangerous to carry your smol daughter like that, or even running, if you're stronk enough and nobody is panicking. (Possible exceptions do of course exist, like if you do it next to a ravine, or going down some stairs or something)

(I just got annoyed by the worried voices in the background).

Wow this manga is incredible progressive- marriage is still incredibly forced and pressured on woman in the Easter countries… Like Korea- its really ground breaking to have a story that doesn’t say “ hey do you hate your partner ? is s/he abusive ? did your parents make you marry as a business deal ? suck it up!”

This stories “ignore the pressure and do as you feel”

I love how the nicest thing someone did for her there was give her bread and jam. Then they got fired for it.

@Afuckinowl
I love how the nicest thing someone did for her there was give her bread and jam. Then they got fired for it.

Not sure if i would say "Love it" but yeah that place is shithole, where mistreating a little kid wasn't enough they had to psychologically torture her and anyone who was even remotely decent human being towards her got kicked out.

Double-page supporter
Imagine the nightmare : Leslie does grow up and become a manly buff Melissa towering over anyone else and whacking people with her sword arm.

Users who are viewing this thread