The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 53

at least the maid was smart enough to slip in that she needs a knight! that poor maid seems like a warm-hearted person... i wonder if her husband was murdered by the sperados...

This poor maid was probably blackmailed by the Sperados to come here and lure Leslie out... I feel bad for both of them. . . >.<

It's obvious it's a plot... They're probably blackmailing her or threatening her. I'm so happy that she still decided to say that warning. Hopefully, she doesn't become a scapegoat.

Fed-Kun's army
I love that the maid still broke through her fear and whatever threat looms on her to give a warning. She deserves not to be bothered my goodness.

I hope that maid will be fine cuz even thou she was threatened she still warned her and cares about her

Double-page supporter
Jesus get on with it. I hate this blatant foreshadowing that's taking place like since 10 chapters back. We know she will get kidnapped, just get to the point.

The maid is so nice!! She even warned her about the sperados' plan although not directly. She must be threatened by the sperados to do something to leslie. I hope that she will not be punished and would end happily. She really does care about leslie but she has no choice bc her daughter is probably on the line

Fed-Kun's army
yep definitely love this manhwa....the duchess family and their men would really got berserk and murder the hell out of everyone if they know the MC was hurt because of them xD

With the appearance of this maid, I can tell somethings gonna happen. The Sperado Idiots here are scheming something and it involves the maid Leslie cares about. So, there 2 things I've thought about,
Either they are already using her right now, and that "accidental" meetup with Leslie was planned to proceed with this scheme.
Or
they are gonna do something bad to her later.

Idk how this scheme that The Sperado Idiots are carrying out has something to do with burning Leslie, but it must be some sort of a way to either threaten or maybe lure Leslie.

i thought she was already being used by the sperado's but that warning...maybe not?

Users who are viewing this thread