The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 59

Eli needs to be jailed too she lived lavishly and felt joy upon abusing her little sister and treating her worse than a slave. Now she’s lied to the emperor and I’m pretty sure that’s punishable by death.

"The House of Sperado shall henceforth be known as... the House of Potato!"

😜

damn Eli's dumb she went too far w the physical abuse she completely screwed up any chances at a valid defense. this conflict was a bit boring lol.

Dex-chan lover
Is Eli really here trying to claim she went through all that mistreatment shit that Leslie went through? Atleast Mama Salvatore knows she's full of shit and it looks like she signaled that to the Emperor.

Eli, didn't u give the Duchess a tour of your home and show off all your beautiful dresses, room, library, garden, etc???
BITCH STOP LYING

Fed-Kun's army
They were always a dumb duo. Time to really build up that 'betrayal' from Konrad... or at least his dad.

Dex-chan lover
In other news Sir Konrad is still evil.

As expected of Eli. Still I'm glad they managed to find a way for that bitch to still be relevant. If the Sperados stopped being a threat this early in the story the series would lose it's purpose.

Dex-chan lover
@nevity There's a lot about him that's suspicious, he always wears the same plastered on smile and it seems like all he does is for someone else's sake, he kinda reminds me of Nadeko or Hanekawa from the Monogatari series if you're familiar with it.

He's a very obvious foil to Leslie, both have experience with abusive parents, Leslie has dark magic powers, Konrad has holy powers (Also worth noting is that holy powers and magic don't mix) Leslie sought to escape the abuse but Konrad simply endured, Leslie likes sweet things Konrad doesn't, etc etc. By the way this is unrelated but Queen Dowager Medea is also a foil to Leslie with their similar backgrounds.

Most of all though, it's that in chapter 34 he asked her to do him a favor sometime in the future without saying what it was. Never trust someone who tries to make you owe them.

I think that at some point he's going to try to sacrifice Leslie to somehow help his little brother. I don't have any actual proof that this is what he has in mind but the family records that Leslie used to discover the history of sacrifices was stored at the church so it's not unreasonable for him to know about it. I think he would do absolutely anything to protect his younger brother, and that makes him very dangerous.

@Mr_Stizblee ... that’s a very interesting theory but
Conrad really is just one sweet boy who deserves the world. Lol in the end of the novel he marries Leslie, gives her the title of the head of the house, and promises to support her with all he could. He almost sacrificed herself to contain Epheltis, though in the end Leslie and Conrad fought against the disease together. 😂😂He’s a very nice guy and you definitely don’t have to keep being suspicious of him

Dex-chan lover
@stellaaw Oh. Well that's disappointing, it would have made a really cool plot twist and, quite frankly sounds way more interesting to me than what you described.

Dex-chan lover
"I raised you. How could you!?"
Exactly. because you raised her that she could.

Users who are viewing this thread