The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Are they finally going to get executed? Please? Pretty please?

@herpesfreesince2003 isn't she looking younger because of malnutrition or something? I forget how old she really is. 13? 14?

Girl should be 13, romance is developing properly after a time skip apparently ;)

I'm surprised Ria actually made it in, and super curious about daughter dearest fate!

well she wouldn't be the princes fiance even if she wins the Arabella Candidate test, due to her repution as someone who's farther abused and attempted to kill their own daughter twice also Shame Ell get in trouble as she was the one who came up with the plan.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is hoping they die, i hope they lose thier nobility and have to beg like commoners. That is worse than death to nobles

She knew that he would leash out, what a player. But it's in vain her house is done for good.

Dex-chan lover
@herpesfreesince2003 Yes around that. People need to lay off the romance element because there is barely any of it. No need to be freaking out at something that exists in the far background and won't be relevant at their current ages.

I still see people being worried about the age difference, leslie is 12 and konrad is 14 or 15. leslie may look somewhat younger than her age due to malnutrition/stunted growth^^".

@Kaarme
Letting the sacrifice child be raised somewhere else is risky, because you lose control over said child. The people raising her could learn to love the sacrifice and run with it, so frankly, keeping the child is more important, especially if you don't have that many sacrifices!
So frankly, I understand why they kept the child. What I don't get is why they didn't raise her in the cellar or dungeon or something, keeping her existence a secret and the children separated. Would have worked as well, actually, even if Leslie had never gotten powers and had just became her maid.
Only answer I can find is that sperados are just bad at raising kids and super twisted and wanted to torment the sacrifice together.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vofuro It's because the Marquess would still have to attend social functions. There no real excuse for a noble woman disappearing for 7 months other than expecting without accusations of impropriety.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, don’t tell me Eli would go free. I would absolutely hate that. What I would love to see at least is the Duchess breaking a few (or a lot) of her bones.

That dumb dad is very much dead though.

Dex-chan lover
Sperado Family is dysfunctional family,

betrayal, hatred and many Sins have run on their family,

Maybe it's now to End it..

Double-page supporter
That's a good exemple of Prisoner's dilemma right there. Except they had no way out even if they stayed silent. xD

Eli is still a child and was raised to look out for her own good.
Her father is an adult...but even still he has an excuse that he was raised that way.

What about the mother? She was raised outside of the Sperado family and she treated Leslie as bad as any of them, but it looks like she is going to get out of this fine.

Oh yeah...and what did he mean 'unrightfully' suspected? They obviously rightfully suspected her.

@spandxltd
Apparently they got away with hiding Leslie away with the "she's sickly" argument. So she could suddenly get better with puberty, and then be used as a slave maid, if she hadn't gotten any powers. And if she had gotten her powers afterwards, well, there's still the accident route.
Point is, there was absolutely no need to torment Leslie as a family. Sperados are just twisted sadists.

Trash everywhere. Eli and Sperado better be died next. And I want to see this maid Ria fall into a ditch as well.

Thank you for the chapter after ages. Bless y'all and stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread