The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 64

Aggregator gang
Yooo my boi Konrad looks so fine now 😩 And Leslie in the Duchess' attire hits different 😍

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, Konrad, my boy, oops, my man, has grown quite well. Good on him! Wow these two looked cute before but now they are so gorgeous. Wanted to say they both matured but She has grown to be more expressive and willful compared to before when she would stop herself constantly.

Thanks for this chapter!

Most of the comments section's reaction to Konrad:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Konrad and the butler, two nice surprise 🤗
Thank you for the release!

Dex-chan lover
So remind me what's stopping this mother from telling her child "Don't join the human sacrifice ritual, it's a ploy by your enemies" instead if they're allowed to quit?

@Redice She was alerted to the nature of the ritual by an enemy so it’s not a stretch for her to assume that said enemy has a plan in place for Leslie quitting. The Empress Dowager probably sees this as a Xanatos Gambit. If Leslie doesn’t quit and ends up dying a tremendous psychological blow will be dealt to the leaders of an opposing faction while if Leslie quits it opens the way for the Dowager’s pawn to get her a super weapon that will secure her power. Really the only way forward is to find a way for Leslie to do the ritual and survive as she can’t be sure if there are back up pawns amongst the candidates.

Dex-chan lover
@Sefphar So it's a "what if this trap is a trap but these traps within traps is also a trap so let's stop thinking and just brute force through everything"? lol. Damned muscle brains.

Users who are viewing this thread