The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 64

Does Leslie forget to hold her umbrella again? 😆 They're such a cute couple there

Dex-chan lover
Ofcourse the gigantic amazon with her petbear won't be recognized if they dress differently.

Double-page supporter
@Redice I think it would unleash some deadly disease to the world or something or another that was explained in the last chapter. The empress dowager wins either way, it's just that with Ellie getting it she'd be able to do something in the temple whereas with Leslie, her original objective would be a failure but at least her enemy's daughter is dead.

I think it went something like that, anyways.

😅I just realised the butler was a woman wow.......all this time I thought she was a guy. 😅

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know the butler was old, I thought that was her natural hair color and you was younger than that, not grey hair from becoming older

Sorry if this is obvious (I can’t quite remember the details of the previous chapters) but I think the Queen will want Eli to become the arabella and she will make it happen through corruption/bribes. At the same time, she knows Leslie will proceed, and will sacrifice Leslie to retrieve the artifact that kills people, so she can have it. Alternatively she might just sacrifice Eli instead, and Leslie is just her backup plan

Konrad got so hot!! And just in my opinion, but Leslie has lost all of her cuteness... I don't like those bangs. The author draw them as long as her actual face, and it seems like she has a huuuge forehead. All of the other characters are still so well drawn that it bugs me to see Leslie like that 😢

Users who are viewing this thread