The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 71

How nice! We could see the duchess after so long! And she was so pretty and dignified when she was young! Love it šŸ’–

I want just to say that Arlendo is not the dowager empressā€™s son! Because she married the late emperor and Arlendo is the current emperor and empress son! So it is quite weird the influence she has on him, in my opinion...
by the way I really didnā€™t get why the Arabella will die for this unknown disease..., I mean, if this happens all the times why the duchess didnā€™t know before? Or, if itā€™s the first time, how could it be? And, another thing, if the Arabella has to die, why not tell Leslie to lose so her sister can win the role and die!! I didnā€™t get... šŸ˜£
In any case I bet that if Leslie comes to be the Arabella her powers will defend her against the disease šŸ˜ itā€™d be a real shock for the dowager empress lolol

Edit: I found the answers to my question re-reading the chapter 63. If you donā€™t remember like me whatā€™s happened you can check it. Now the question is why the dowager empress wants so much Arlendo is the emperor.... maybe he is her illegitimate son??

i love this story but idk why it bothers me so much the way they show the jacaranda. Its a tree not a bush

Dang young Duchess was too a sharp beauty, no wonder men fell for her.

Just want to clarify for some people. Medea is the current emperors step mom. Arlendo is the son of the current emperor. So Medea is Arlendos Step Grandma technically.

Users who are viewing this thread