The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 75

D2

@ madelide

NASS is just putting out enough chapters to get people like you to fend them. They are around 20 chapters behind and no consistent release for over ten months. If "OMG SNIPE" crowd wasn't so aggressive it would be fine someone else could release some chapters. But that group of people scare people from releasing chapters and enable larger groups to sit on projects as they fall farther and farther behind. NASS has lots of great projects they don't need to sit on something by releasing a couple chapters every few months.

@madelide doing some devil's advocate here

isn't the rule if a team translating do not update for 2-3 months is considered giving up on the series and when that happens other teams are allowed to pick it up

D2

@Miros I have seen multiple places say 6 months. Not sure who came up with that rule? It seems ludicrous on some level. On a monthly series its only 6 chapters not a big deal to catch back up or maintain a steady release. But for a weekly series 6 months is at least 24 chapters and if they only release sporadic as this series they can fall way behind. In fact if this didn't have a season 1 delay they would be even farther behind.

Normally it's considered 3 months, but I don't feel like it should matter in this case when the release schedule is so consistently far behind the original series release schedule that they pull further ahead every month.

The 3 month period kinda comes with the expectation that they'll start catching up the untranslated chapters after that period rather than it being a squatting license.

Thank you so much! If the project got dropped/group was so far behind I don't see a problem with anyone else picking up a series.

I hope someone will continue to translate this, things seem to get interesting again

Thanks for saying what languages did you use when translating this chapter. I wasn't aware that there's a spanish translation so as a native speaker you have done me a big favor!

@CastleBeki
so I suspect the head priest b**** told her too do so since she (the head priest) knows the outcome of the Arabella. something to do with coming into contact with a deadly virus. thus she wants her recommended as Arabella.
this is what I understand so far

Fed-Kun's army
@frubam In the manhwa description it gives you a link to the Official English version: https://tapas.io/series/the-monstrous-dukes-adopted-daughter

I'm really surprised with how many series I've seen you work on, the translations are great too!

Oh geez. Was the whole reason Eli was directed to enter this competition to make sure that she could nominate Leslie for the Arabella while sitting comfortably in a side priest role? I thought for sure that Eli was only a throwaway Arabella-who-gets-sick for the queen. But if Eli's supposed to take down Leslie too as a way of throwing shade on the Duchess for being "so cruel as to steal a child to sacrifice as Arabella"... Maybe I'm overthinking the Evil Plot layers.

@d2

That's a whole ass paragraph you got there simply for misunderstanding what I said lmao

For the record, i'm not a fan of NASS and in fact don't condone their hoarding when they got so much on their plate and then release a bunch when their series get sniped

Maybe control yourself a lil bit more? It seems you where itching to to type that reply to the 1st person who points out the 2 month hiatus on translation.

@frubam https://tapas.io/series/the-monstrous-dukes-adopted-daughter thats the link.

for future reference if u ever wanna find the raws for other mangas on mangadex if u go to the description and scroll down a little there will most likely be a link called raws and/or official english or something along those lines

Users who are viewing this thread