The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 75

I was surprised to see your name on this webtoon too 😊 thank you as always for your hard work translating this!!

Dex-chan lover
@bagofsaltysalt @nobile Appreciate the information =03. Seems WAY off though.... guess I can just forget about it for a couple of years before they finally catch up (;_; ).....

Dex-chan lover
I still would have liked to see a series where an antagonistic sister actually grows as a character, has regrets for how her relationship became with her sibling, and improves. Sigh.... oh well.... tropes be tropes

Dex-chan lover
Did Eli found out that the Arabella dies?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Hey this is not an spoiler, it was said by the Duchess and the Queen a few chapters ago.
It is the whole point of the conflict right now....

Dex-chan lover
Is Not A Scans alright? They've been the benchmark for this title for so long, it's worrying that they haven't been releasing many new chapters lately. :(

edit: never mind, got to the last page. Did this title get officially licensed?

Dex-chan lover
See you in another series, MTL.

All hail the sister!

Dex-chan lover
This manhwa doesn't even have official english translations ffs i need my regular leslie fix

@Shinobu there actually are official translations

https://tapas.io/series/the-monstrous-dukes-adopted-daughter/info

though they are way behind.

Tapas has a bunch of popular manhwa on their page with official english so if you want/can support you should check out the website!

Dex-chan lover
Hey don't apologize for this being a re-translation. Complete sentences and no pants-on-head-level grammar/spelling trumps TL accuracy any day.

Thank you for the translation. It's really very good translation.
Also what you guys mean that Arabella will die???
I like Conrad even more right now. He's so sweet and he don't try to discover every secret of Leslie if she herself doesn't want to open it. I like him. He and Leslie are so sweet. And her new friend is also very sweet)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@L_Nikto It seems like there is a disease hidden or sealed somewhere, and the person chosen to be Arabella would go near that somewhere; it should not be a problem since these selections happened quite many times, but the empress is threatening our two great duchess and contract princess...
Also, the empress seems to be also scheming to spread the disease for some agenda, just maybe...?

Contributor
Not a Scans Scans Group hasn't dropped it, they've said as much in their discord.
Can also find a link to a spreadsheet with their current progress there.

Group Leader
@Shadow ill fix the endnotes when I get home. They are 6 months behind in term of chapters though so I thought it was dropped.

However, if they have too much things on their plate, it is probably a good idea to let someone else to continue it. Not me though, I like to focus on what I already have and keep them up to date.

I think (not sure) some people will continue this based on the pms I've received.

Users who are viewing this thread