The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
There's no rule of regarding to sniping and picking a series up. I don't know who made that bullshit up. There's a sort of agreement between some groups regarding to cases like this, but that's more like courtesy. But that's it, it's a free market, and fanboys trying to act otherwise are just delusional.

Is there anything that explicitly confirms that this webcomic got licensed? I haven't heard any announcements about it.

D2

@ madelide "2 months since last update... so it's free real estate?"

Maybe not such a passive aggressive response in the first place wouldn't have warranted a response. You are clearly trying to make some sort of statement with "free real estate". If that clearly wasn't a dig or a defence, if you had some other meaning that was different I didn't see it. I am sorry if that was not what you meant, and yes I am clearly biased based on a percentage of posters I see on certain series. I have seen multiple people post after translating something at least claim they were harassed and never post again.

jesus christ, thank you for updating this! If it was indeed dropped then I'm very saddened; if possible I'd love for you to keep MTL when you can.

I wish I was your sister....T_T

Dex-chan lover
"Sorry, this content is currently unavailable in your country."
Ya know, licensing can be a pain in the arse.

@d2
Passive-aggressive my foot

Yeah no, I think it would be better for you to dedicate your negative energy on a reply that's pretty DIRECT instead of assuming whatever you wanna see lol

But i guess it made you feel a lil better after going off on me when the comment wasn't even meant to defend nass 😂

4xumvt.jpg

kek the drama in the comments lol
i am also a person with a little too much time
and apologies to those who may be offended. it was not my intention to be rude or offensive. simply felt that it was a very meme worthy moment.

@Juliko yes if im not mistaken its on tapas where u have to pay or watch a number of ads to get the chapters. tho i do not know how far ahead or behind the official is atm. the link if u wanna check it out yourself and support the author

https://tapas.io/series/the-monstrous-dukes-adopted-daughter

@Juliko There’s literally a link to “Official English” on the MangaDex page. (And others have posted the link here in the comments as well.) However, as of today (February 12th), they’re only up to Chapter 31.

Fed-Kun's army
Was this dropped due to Tapas's half assed attempt at licensing series? Basically the webtoons situation where they are taking series that have hundreds of translated chapters and starting them from scratch.

Dex-chan lover
Is it happy time that we get one last extra chapter, or is it sad time that we're reminded that there's this one comic still fresh in the licensed graveyard?

Group Leader
Well i'm wanting to continue this translation but I need help with typesetting if anyone willing to help me out,DM me on MD

Dex-chan lover
@Darketower
and said translation may not be available to all readers.
By example, they don't provide that manhwa to my country ;_;

Huh, I didn't notice it had gotten licensed! Thanks for showing me that page. Now I ought to get an account there so I can read it legally! And I will say this: The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter is a much better, more grammatically sound title than The Monster Duchess and the Contract Princess.

Users who are viewing this thread