The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 79

I'm loving the diversity in skin tones!! Their darker skin is beautiful, the hair color is beautiful, and I'm banking that their personalities will be beautiful 😍.

Also a PSA for those conflicted about the "black people" -- this story is a fantasy/supernatural genre. So to me (as a black person), these people with darker skin are not really trying to represent real life black people, but trying to represent the diversity that occurs with skin color and we'll see more cultural differences because they're foreigners. This also applies to the fairer skin toned humans in this story because technically they aren't really "white people" -- usually people in real life don't naturally have pink cotton candy hair color, like with Selice. But if this makes you uncomfortable, I would suggest finding another series to read because reading should be fun for you too 🙃

Thanks for the mass release NASS !♡

Lol I like the new character, she's quite funny 😂
And thank you for the mass release !! We really appreciate it !!

It's not often on fantasy manga that you see someone who really looks Black... even while speaking.

Thanks for the mass release
I guess you guys are back now?
I'm still waiting for A Capable Maid & Lady Baby's new chapter, update pleaseeee

Double-page supporter
hahaha, tapental is so funny. I already like the Arrombell people. Hopefully this new arc will be better than the church arc

omg i havent read this series in forever and just wanted to see where it was now. i def need to get caught up. these guests are 11/10 material. that part about not judging others by their looks was really good. i love series that are socially aware *swoon*

Holy shit, as I live and breathe, real black people in a manhwa. A fantasy manhua at that. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread