The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 81

Fed-Kun's army
Is good translation. (Being honest,the scam group wars is kinda toxic,we had a fate one that was attacked...when they started doing it because first the original one had stopped,and they decided to jump in the last chapter and then translate the other chapters)

I appreciate the hard work. I'm not sure which translations they don't like though. The current one is doing an awesome job imo.

That was a great translation for your first time. A lot of people just throw it in google translate and call it done, but you put in the extra work to make it coherent.

The scans group is prepping for a mass release ! :) Read on their discord, they’re not dropping the series, they just got sniped for this chapter

To the scanslator (?)
Thank you because you did have good intentions !

Fed-Kun's army
man....Ruenti become such a good big bro xD
i mean he was pretty good before....i think...i don't remember
but he's much better now

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Kas, and well done. :) You did a great job. Far better than the snipers.

Group Leader
As others have said, the font and watermarks threw me off at first but after a couple of pages I got used to it. Not bad at all for your first time

I'm grateful someone continue for translating this but I kinda feel bad for NASS group. This solo translation wasn't bad at all, but ofc NASS' quality is better. I'm not surprised if this chapter got removed or there will be double of this chapter. Idk if this initiative consider as rude or not.

But once again, thanks for the chapter.

okay so I am grateful for your work but I can't say I'm quite pleased with what you said about not liking NASS's work. Like I don't wanna sound rude but their work is clearly better than yours :/

For a first time translation, this is pretty good, thankyou so much for the translation, you did a great work <3

And well, if you decided to do this, please do it till the end and whole heartly <3

Thank you for the chapter! Good first attempt! The words said about the other translations is kinda ambiguous and could be misinterpreted to be rude to NASS group cuz it's not specified. Other than that, your translations were readable!

Dex-chan lover
This is really good for machine translations and your effort definitely shows but yeah gotta agree with some of the comments below, change the fonts. It's jarring cause the readers are already used to Not A Scan's fonts.

Also why you gotta be unclear in your diss like that lol. I presume it's one of the two sniper group cause Not A Scan is doing great but your ambiguity will make people pissed.

Also, to be honest, yeah I find it hypocritical that you don't like whoever "the other scan"'s work is since they actually speak korean meanwhile you said you don't. That is definitely the cause of some of the ire in the comments. Maybe next time pick your words more wisely so you don't accidentally appear rude.

Love how Vesraon really doted on Leslie....and Ruenti deserves all that beating! Love how Leslie plays Ruenti's hair...its just so funny! Love that betrayed racoon look!!

it's understandable, and readable. good work!
it's not necessary, but it would be great with a little bit of cleaning, to get rid of newtoki's logo
you can also change your font, you can ask around what font u should use

just be careful with NASS (the translator group) since they are very 'sensitive' with their projects

Users who are viewing this thread