The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess - Ch. 82

What is she aiming for tho?
and now... will the king be poisoned to death? or maybe infected with the plague! of course before the crown prince nomination... but how could the king doesnt know that his brother was a spy....

@zz2000 what???? but they never told it in the manhwa????? I mean that Arlendo is the queen dowager and the previous king's son!! well this explains a lot of things. but are you sure? I really don't remember they said it in the manhwa... btw thank you if it's true!

Dex-chan lover
Mysteriously the king dies before anyone else knows he chose the younger kid.

Why would he announce it privately. lol, even brothers kill each other for the throne. Didn't he learn that being a king?

Dex-chan lover
idk if it’s because i just watched a murder mystery movie but the emperor is 1000% staking death flags all over the place 🤧🤧

Dex-chan lover
Sorry royal bitch, you can't pretend to be the poor tortured victim when you brainwash people for your plan where the end goal is just giving yourself an ego boost.

Dex-chan lover
Rip, king. Telling them he hasn't told anyone pretty much sealed his fate.

@Redice top 10 dumb moves: discussing matters of astronomical political importance in a 1 on 1 conversation within an empty (and probably soundproof) room.

It's like asking to be killed and have all your plans fucked.

What a poor man.. betrayed by her own brother ._. I hope Konrad won't follow his father's path and betray Leslie later

Group Leader
I thought the king's gonna die this chapter when they kept on emphasizing each action of the brother.

Oh come on, we don't need this obvious event that's about to happen, it's such a trope at this point. I really hope the king doesn't die before he can announce the crown prince, but we all know he's going to.

Dex-chan lover
Alright someone just hmu when the chapter drops where Leslie goes on a rampage and kills all these hoes

Bruh whatever someone asks "anybody knows it?" on these stories I know that this ain't a death flag but the final nail in the coffin.

Users who are viewing this thread