The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

OMG!!!!!!!
The chapter is super cute.
Sadly there is no interesting events in the next chapters but I hope that she would call the duchess mother and her husband father.

Contributor
After watching this cover and the other one...

What is this rabbit ? I don't think it's a simple plush.
Maybe her dark power avatar ?

This Konrad seems really nice, I'm sure he'll be great to our Leslie, i wonder if he knows something about her circumstances, anyway, He's a nice guy, disciplined and respectful at that, i love him already haha, just like our litlle Leslie~ (i sense a beautiful romance haha~) 😁💜💜

The ratings for this manga is increasing at a great pace. There are 6 more raw chapters, interesting.

I'm happy that her adoptive family are such cinnamon rolls but I'm worried the author will go soft on us when it's time for the abusive family to get their punishment. I've read stories like that before, where the main character goes through hell in the beginning but the rest of the story is just fluffy friendship is magic-ville with a little angst thrown in. One had the father torture one of his children for 10yrs as experimental material, and the only pay off we get for that was the father getting shot dead by his favorite child. Poetic justice yea, but not enough punishment to calm my hate boner.

Leslieeeeee 😭😭😭 I want to adopt you. You're so gracious and have seen far too much for a child.

Such a stirring chapter. Her thankfulness at everything and genuine wonder 😭😭😭 I honestly can't.

Ugh I was already balling my eyes o
It on “who made me a princess” but now this too??? LESLIEEE you deserve the world 😭😭😭

Looking forward to more chapters.
This is an amazing Manga.
I've never both hated a family so much, and then loved another family so much in the same fictional works before.
Also the MC is an adorable fluffy, yet smart reasonable girl that deserves protection.
Where are the must protect memers?
We need your guarding of this one!!! Dx

This is so good, like the number of times I've screamed from the pure FLUFF in these chapters is inane. We always say something must be protected but if something happens to Leslie I will Die.

Users who are viewing this thread