The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Contributor
Why does everyone sound like Leslie's parents? like "I won't allow my baby Leslie to be with Konrad!" or like "He is not worthy of Leslie's smiles" iT'S FUQING HILARIOUS. But like same... I would kill anyone who hurts Leslie...

I hope her father dies in a gutter somewhere. What kind of father plans to get their kid married to a mercenary while hoping she starves to death

everybody protecting leslie but im just waiting for her to snap and devour the entire sperado estate or something, while the other nobles look on in horror as her father gets dragged into the flames by spooky tentacles

I can accept the fact that they are so crazy that they want to sacrifice their own daughter, but I can't accept they for treat her that horrible. And never be kind at least once to Leslie. Is being cruel creature the requirement for being in Sperado household...??

I feel like we would all storm sperado estate if shit goes worse. Goog godnare we all worse than salvatores when its comed to over protectiveness

I want to see this sweet bb have all the new experiences and be so happy.
Eat them sweets.

At time like this I wish a op out demon king would of found leslie and lay waste to the sperado.

Dex-chan lover
I know its impossible to ask for, but I would have loved it if this had a more frequent update.
But seeing the quality of the work I know the group opts for quality of quantity.

@uruchan2009

She's not treated as a daughter of the family, just as a tool. So no they will not like it since she was not sheduled to ba anything other than a stepping stone, why bother socializing or using money for her ??

Double-page supporter
The trial...
The abusers got exposed on one hand, but the other, they seem to have made it look like the MC lies in her testify through some cheating/trickery...?
It will be tough for a while xD

'Where is the Duchess, anyways?'
'Hmmm? Oh, well, if she's on schedule, she probably has the Emperor by the neck right now.'
'...waht.'

Snrrrk.

@exxp i saw that on the raw version, and goddamn i'm furious someone need to smack those bastards

Marquess: schemes as hard as he possibly can
Duchess: brb grabbing the emperor by the neck

Users who are viewing this thread