The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

Don't fill this chat with drama, there's already way too many comments on a chapter uploaded less than 30 min ago.

bruh chapter 54,
pls don’t add that chat message on the first page it’s super distasteful for people who want to enjoy reading the series, I absolutely have no interest in the drama you’re have.

but since you decided to get everyone that’s reading this manga involved, here’s a piece of my mind:

1. what you’re doing is essentially manga sniping which is basically when you know this manga is already translated by a scans group but yet you still publish a translated chapter. // this is a problem as it basically shows that you’re disrespecting their work so far and don’t give a damn about the hard work they have been putting in every chapter. It is a certain kind of pride to be able to publish quality chapters all the time of a manga you love. You are undermining this very fact.

2. Your translation quality is poorer then what NASS has been doing. It is blatantly obvious. who writes ‘miss Leslie’ instead of ‘Miss Leslie’? NASS might take a longer time then you when publishing this chapter, but I can ensure that their translation quality will definitely be better.

3. You have no reason/excuse to be sniping NASS manga chapter. NASS releases the chapters for this manga really quickly and is always always churning up new chapters. Manga sniping is only (kinda) acceptable if 1) you have the permission of the previous manga scans, or 2) the manga scans have been taking a very very long time to publish new chapters. but from what I know, NASS did not give you permission and they have been publishing new chapters constantly

3. You have just undermined the hard work of those that were originally working on this chapter. You stole this chapter from them, even if they were to come up their quality chapter right now, it leaves a very very bad after taste and they might end up thinking that their hard work is wasted

This is why the NASS leader said what she did to you. Because she is furious, because what you did is basically attacking the hard work and a sign of disrespect. She’s angry, and she doesn’t want members that doesn’t respect her group there. Simple as that.

If you're not going to upload a proper translation, don't bother at all. We don't give a damn about your drama, grow up.

At least this guy showed why he was removed pretty quick, and damn can he not fuck up the continuity with garbled translations

ahh the father is too cute!! His reactions with Leslie is too sweet🥺 The Duchess was right. He does not disappoint!!!

Supporter
Takai, if you are going to post screenshots of other peoples' messages, please give the full context. This INCLUDES what you wrote to get such a response. Without it, it is kinda... you know... relying on mob mentality to react upon selectively incomplete information in a manner that only benefits you. Which is something politicians without substance do. Don't do that.

My girl, Leslie, finally gettin the happiness she deserves. Also, to include scans group drama is a bit distasteful. It's easy to be bias when we only see one side of the story.

Honestly, if you're going to bother sniping, could you at least bother to make sure your translation actually has full sentences? Lol, think I'll wait for the NASS version because dropped words and weird grammar annoy me too much.

no comment on the situation, there's little info and background on the conflict, so tbh i couldnt care less. Though I do appreciate any translation I can get

Aggregator gang
Hmm... I don't want to block "no group" but blocking the uploader doesn't make the chapter disappear...

I gues you need to man up instead make read involved in your drama, you will only bring problem to reader if because of your drama will make nass drop the translation.

Aaah pleaase don't fight. I just want to read this webtoon. It's a good story and doesn't need more drama.
So please don't do this here

you putting the response while not including what you said to get it... seems like you don't want us to see both sides because it would show that *you* may have been the problem.

You sniped a chapter (badly too, I will add) to bring up a reply with no context to try to incite us. With that alone, I can understand why they said that to you. Your actions are suspicious, halfassed and disrespectful to NASS, to Akai, and to the readers. We have enough brain cells to see when someone is trying to play victim and stir the pot.

Finally, some good fvcking translation that is not drama filled garbage
Thanks NASS

Users who are viewing this thread