The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

really shitty manhwa, equivlant to gacha cringe. main character is a hated child mary sue whose adopted by the strongest family in the country, who all think shes the most adorable whatever. trash

Everyone pointing out the flaws like the sniper was here to produce some quality chapter when clearly it was to expose Akai, which they successfully did since that screenshot is now on every aggregator that has that chapter 54 on their site. So who really had the last laugh? 😂

Thank you for the updates 😊😊😂
Hope everyone is well and cannot wait for the next updates which are sure to bring a smile to everyones faces.

@tammo23
A ridiculously gullible low self esteem mc that constantly endangers themselves and those around them can't be mary sue. Some proper criticism might be to say that the Cinderellaesque plot and the lack of any real character arc or any long lasting repercussions from the mc's mistakes makes the story pedantic.

@owlette I believe some of the art is from the light novel and the other art is from the manwha (manhua?) itself. That's why it looks so different.

Damn,, just check the raw, it looks like this is just typical manhwa with season shit. Season 1 end at ch 60. So it times yo wait bois for season 2....

NASS and Bucci Gang keeps getting exposed and in drama, but still you gotta give us some context at least lol. Like what were you saying that was so disrespectful? And was her reaction justified or at least in the realm of possibility?

Also if you’re interested on what that NASS drama is and what people are referring to when they say scans groups keep being exposed, here’s a link to it: https://www.reddit.com/r/scanlationdrama/comments/fgv116/bucci_gang_and_nass_cyberbullying_snakes_or_just/

If you’re not and hate drama please don’t click at all and ignore ( it’ll save you a lot of necessary stress and if you want to scold me for sharing this, go ahead. I’m just delivering the news since I felt awful for the victim and thought it should be seen by more people ), I just think it’s important to spread awareness to some “bullying” that goes on inside these groups. And why I can see how some people don’t necessarily like some NASS members.

But even though some people were portrayed really badly please don’t be horribly angry at the whole group since there is a lot of members and some very kind ones. But with these screenshots that’s exposing these groups a lot, its really badly reflected on the entire Group in general. But anyways, don’t kill the messenger y’all, haha. I mean “No Name” could be in the wrong for this one through, but who knows for sure? Haha

Sniping is sniping. 🤷🏻‍♀️🍵 Regardless of her side (that I frankly don’t care about). Sniping any scan group’s already own ongoing project is as* move. Period. 👋🏻 Childish af.

Any scan’s inner circle issues isn’t our business. If one act childish. It’s the parties and witnesses involved that should get involve and reprimand or correct each other. 🙄 All this “expose” screenshots doing is adding oil. We weren’t there. We don’t know what happened. What are we suppose to do with this screenshots? It’s stupid to expect us readers to pay attention to people’s drama. We just tryna read in peace. They are adults are they not? Let them handle their own problems and finish what they started. As a reader, all I’d like to see from scan groups is respect others scan groups enough to not snipe others work and be civil enough to ask to either collab or ask permission to work on someone else’s already ongoing project. I’m just disappointed this is still ongoing. But Welp. More to read I guess. While the other is wasting their time translating what other group is already translating. The fact that she is trying to “expose” someone but not telling us the whole context of the conversation tells me she had malicious intent and wants readers to blindly take her side while we point fingers. If I was a fool and don’t question and blindly believe one side that is. But oops. I have a brain.

People acting like every people should be a saint and speak eloquently without swearing and act as if no angry words have been said or exchanged in a moment of anger in their entire life. If that is the case. Congratulations.

All in all I’m so over this clownery. Posting a cropped screenshot says NOTHING. So over it. This will be the last I hope that I ever feel compelled to comment about this idiotic childish drama created by an obviously petty party. 👋🏻

@Lavender_Fae
They only posted a cropped screenshot because that was the first message ever sent to the individual that got kicked out LOL
https://imgur.com/a/CHwDhb8
^heres the full uncropped image LOL

Btw check out this Reddit. It’s got some cool info
https://www.reddit.com/r/scanlationdrama/comments/g7mx9p/new_snipe_at_nass/

If anyones just here for some tea then go to this folder
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1FjsiFVnN6ibdMUcQ6uH3gqc8vI2NEf5c

And also these images
https://imgur.com/a/sfY8t0M

@cheryli. That still does not tell anyone anything. There must have been a reason that someone would send her an angry message. It doesn’t tell me anything. It’s so vague. I don’t even know what offence aka the disrespect the messenger was referring about. And frankly she had no business sharing this. And sniping to top it all off.

And it also does not change the fact of how pathetic this whole thing looks. If they want to have a drama like high school kids. They can do so. Without us readers involved. What a joke. And as I’ve said. Their drama is their business and should remain as such. 😐🍵 No point in us readers involving in gossips when all we see are she said, he said, cropped images of so called evidence on how they were “bullied”, etc. None of our business. If they need readers to resolve their drama and how to be adults. Then maybe they shouldn’t be in the real world. 👋🏻 I get that working with a group of strangers is bound to have its issues. But keep it professional. Don’t like working with that group? Leave and find a better one. It’s simple as that. This whole drama is just being stretched and prolonged more than it should of if u ask me.*

@Lavender_Fae
Here’s the folder that shows more context from the Nass staff chat that led to the drama.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gJQAUKJJLZh4WQBYewF1WDyQHRXzmQvN

If u wanted the drama to remain between the staff then u shouldn’t have commented in the first place. You replied when you couldve just ignored my comment. Bye 👋

Person that sniped this holds an understandable grudge.
This Akai person is a real piece of garbage.
( I read the google drive with the messages.)

Stop sucking her fucking toes and figure out that what she did was rude, disrespectful, and shows she's a power mad bitch.

@cheryli ur the one tagging me. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I simply felt obligated to respond. I simply stated my stance and opinion about this drama accordingly, that btw, u seem very invested in. Don’t worry. I have no intent of further responding and validating this drama that you have so kindly kept us updated on. I’ve given my 2 cents on it. Will simply continue reading the translation of this story from here. Good day. 👋🏻

Sad to see innocent people get dragged into the schemes of nobility/power. Ugh, Leslie's being a bit unreasonable but I understand both sides' perspectives. They're only following orders because the Salvatores hold a lot of power and they have many enemies. At the same time, Leslie sees it as an insult but she's the daughter of the most powerful family in the empire(after the royal family). I wished the rocks would help her in the next situation.

Users who are viewing this thread