The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

@omegamasher
I’ll try to leave out all spoilers and give a generic explanation.
It’s a story about fighting persecution, abuse, intolerance, and other social dilemmas. At times it will have depression and hate. But there is a balanced amount of moe and fun. Character development seems pretty ok. The story and drama is well executed. Plus it is colored so that’s cool. This story has a lot of similarities with “I am a child of this house” if you have read that. I would recommend giving this a try for sure. You will find out if it is your kind of story or not about 10-15 chapters in. Also this story has magic and it more or less centers around that. To sum it up, it is a story about growing up and finding independence from family. That last sentence is a bit of a stretch.

I've been reading this for hours. I really enjoyed this so far. Leslie is adorable. Also I hope she's at least gotten better when it comes to protecting herself. Also whatever happened to those chains/bracelet? 🤔

Aahahaha I knew he'd burn those letters! X'D Oh my, girl, they'll be nasty when you really find yourself your candidate (though I suppose you basically already did).

Fantastic work with this series! I 'll wait a year so I can binge it all again, thank you so much for doing this series. :)

I love Leslie so much!!! She's so cute and such fluffball!! I just want to hug that cute, sweet fluffball!!!

I forgot this about the empress, but Eli called her
dowager empress. Did she always have that title or is it new? Because I thought that meant her husband died = the king? Or am I totally wrong here lol

Y’all brought this onto yourselves, why blame Leslie who wanted to get away from you guys who treated her like trash just like your position now. She had to live like that for years but you get put in the same situation for shorter time and you’re already at your limit redirecting blame.

Instead of living quietly after the trial y’all decided to conjure up devious plans that failed and blame it on Leslie who did nothing to you but leave and decided not to put up with your shit.

Users who are viewing this thread