The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

I know what everyone is feeling, like a parent, proud that leslie is getting some self confidence now!

ngl the relationship between leslie and her family was a bit too rushed and underdeveloped but it’s so cute <3

The whole time I've read this I've always been thinking.... Why tf are they giving candy and sweets to a 12 yo that easily? Yeah, Leslie is not your average kid but she's still a kid regardless. I just imagined her in the future having lost a couple of teeths because of cavities and when she smiles it'll be hilarious and ain't cute lmao

@Thoxi1026 Did you ever find this series to click for you? I just binged read through it, and I don't understand the high rating and appeal of it as well. Glad to know that I'm not the only one.

I think I have diabets now ... Way too much sugar ... Come on, I already read Lady Baby and I Am a Child of This House and now this? Way too much sugar!!!

It’s yahhh boiii Konrad~!! I swear these two leads both have my heart and I hope I can see their kids by the end of this 🥰🥰

I think we know that tuft of hair anywhere 😍😍😍
Conrad and Leslie together is a match made in heaven all pun intended.

Users who are viewing this thread