The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess

70 and 71 got translated by a different team and posted on some other websites. The other team was just awful and unreadable. Hopefully the original group comes back to it

Holy shiiiiiiit! they're now face to face!!! also I'm glad that Konrad has someone like Rentius by his side. I hope he doesn't get killed or anything.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much Not A Scans for keeping on the ball! Love this title, and greatly appreciate your work on it.

Is this series on hiatus making it slownor is it NASS tricking people for donations yet again?

All chapters are unavailable to me. It's been more than 24 hours since i registered. Can anyone help me please? 😭

I've been trying to refresh the page, but still I can't get any access to any of the chapters. HEEEEELP! 😭😭

Bless you bless you! I made the mistake of going elsewhere to read this and it made my brain hurt
😖
Decently translated chapters are SO worth the wait

Chalk me up as another who can't read anything here. Every chapter in every language comes up unavailable.

E /\Bookmark individual chapters? the main page? I've got the main page bookmarked, bookmarking a chapter doesn't help either.

Try bookmarking the manga. It worked for me back when I was having troubles viewing the chapters.

@Bluereed and anyone else having any problems with mangadex, since there's been an influx of new users they've had to basically upgrade the entire site if you scroll up on your page you'll see recent announcements you can read more in depth about what happened so bear with it for now

Fun memes 😀😀
Link removed, don't randomly self-promote videos with no relevance.

I can’t read the latest two chapters because it keeps saying they’re unavailable 😫 can anybody suggest how to fix it? I’ve tried bookmarking the series.

I am here for the bunnies!!
All hail the bunnies!!!

I can't say anything more...

All hail the bunnies!!!

Group Leader
Serious question: 의 means "of", not "and".

Why is the EN title "The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess", not "Contract Princess of the Monster Duchess"?

Users who are viewing this thread