The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 11

Thanks for the chapter... Still, convenient much? He 'just so happened' to find a book placed under his desk that had the EXACT information he needed to verify if Leslie had powers or not? Forced plot progression at its finest...

Also there are a few pages where you forgot to edit out the original korean text. 😅

thx again!

Aggregator gang
thanks for the translation but it's kinda messed up in the middle

Can we readers go to this world like army and kill this piece of shit father?

Dex-chan lover
Just one thing.
Could u atleast put the tl somewhere else?i dont mind the unremoved(?) line but make the tl readable. Thanks for the series btw.

Dex-chan lover
Yup... the father is fucked. He is going to try something, MC is going to do something to ensure it doesn't happen... and considering this story, it isn't going to go well for him.

Dex-chan lover
Bah.. That father. Does he actually belive that Leslie will work with you after what the family has done to her?

Yeah... Hes in for a rude awakening.

Aggregator gang
@KuroInfinity he did say "i knew that already" and that it isn't anything new to him so it probably just reinforced his conviction more than served as evidence

Double-page supporter
Ugh..... I can’t handle this stress lol... I think I might have to wait for a few chapters to come out before I can read again hopefully don’t get stuck behind some horrible cliffhanger 😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
FUCK THOSE PARENTS. The moment you abuse and mistreat her you are no longer deserve any of her talents

Dex-chan lover
I can't understand how he thinks he can use a child that has been raised with nothing but hate.
I guess they think she's crazy, unknowing of her own actions. I suppose we'll see how he and "his family" treat her next chapter. Not that it will matter...

main-qimg-78899c273cc57ce468285efe1d282e15.webp

Dex-chan lover
Oh my... Why even bother with power transfer? Like the heck
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread