The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
pretty sure that marques are just that pitiful dog in the queen eyes. that always take the bait, if it became useless, she would kill it

Double-page supporter
everyone know who being use here hehe
nice story marquess you twist it like a fucking snake

@midnight2630
No because she would need her father to appoint her officially and we all know that it won't happen.
That's why in general in this sort of story, Leslie would had to kill all of them but even if she does it that if the death of her family is looking like a murder then she would be sentenced to death.
So usually, the MC go missing/on a journey under another name and come back only when he has the "power" to not fear the king just like de Salvatores and Castillo otherwise would make a civil war to be king at the place of the king. (That's what happened for example in 6th Flying dragon, a korean historial tv serie)

Dex-chan lover
If there is one thing I hate about old customs is that "hidden mouth", rude and a lack of etiquette. The hallmark of a false person.

Dex-chan lover
If there is one thing I hate about old customs is that "hidden mouth", rude and a lack of etiquette. The hallmark of a false person.

Or, the hallmark of a lady trying to seem more attractive in a time period where dental hygiene was not at its best. I dunno why they really do that, but that seems plausible enough to me considering people that are self conscious about their teeth nowadays still generally try to avoid showing them too much.

This little piece of shit. If the trial starts failing, Leslie should just break loose and fookin devour him in the darkness.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the queen will be similar to Medea in the Greek mythology who was a tad cruel according to what I just read on wiki. ^^’

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan in that time period, that was considered the proper thing to do. also there's some cultures in modern day where it's normal to cover your mouth when smiling or laughing (basically anytime you're showing teeth too much, i guess)

"A daughter should listen to her father's words as if they were God's words!"
Har.
Har.
Har.

I suppose you're correct, in a sense.
I wouldn't listen to God's words either.

Group Leader
Medea.... this name is not a good omen. 😟

Thank you for this translation! 🤩

Well, assassination it is. Let's kill him and worry about the consequences later.

Fed-Kun's army
don't worry guys we're not going to hell because the hell is already too full of the Sperados in the span of 1000 years. there's simply no space.

Users who are viewing this thread