The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 31

Contributor
The way the royal family had been portrayed, I was given the impression that they were corrupt in some way, but the emperor is a surprisingly good guy. However, his son worries me a little: either he's like the dowager or he's playing a very complicated political game (there are hints that his relationship with Eli has become cold and stiff since he last met Leslie). Now, what foul-play are the Sperados going to attempt that makes them so confident of their victory? And what does the duchess have on hand to counter those?

Stupid sperado doesn’t even know that salvatore’s holding the emperor’s neck?! Lol, just bcs his daughter is the fiancée of the prince doesn’t mean he’s in higher position.

The emperor didn’t do a background check on sperado family? It seems he also don’t know about the sacrifice. He’s like a puppet, sad. He’s good for nothing accept his position, if he’s not close with the salvatore, he can’t stay long.

And who’s the woman the duchess talk about? Is it Madea? Hmmm.

Dex-chan lover
@Yadokari Only issue is we haven't seen the prince in person yet to get a true, clear assessment of his behaviour.

@JutlandAngel The sister was fully aware of the sacrifice so I say death, she only warned Leslie so she could still be in the family and Leslie's powers don't make her invisible in her parent's eyes. Death to her but torture the parents first before the kill

Emperor guy needs to grow a bit more of a spine.
Otherwise he seems like a nice person~
Thanks for the read, I've been loving this so far.
Cheers me up a bunch.

Second comment: Anybody know of any other good Manga that are cute like this one?
I don't mind if it has some dark bits, but I really love the adorable things that happen in this Manga.
My favorite character so far is the Salvatore Husband.
He is big fluffy bear. xD

Dex-chan lover
The emperor just went from "Please stop this madness!" to "DEAR LORD!! HOW COULD HE!?"

Dex-chan lover
I think I can quite imagine when she grabben the emperor by his neck... Like emperor closed down the doors on her, pointed the guns at her, but then she kicked the guards, torn down the doors, chased the emperor room after another, found the emperor under his bed where he crawled and grabbed him out of there... Or at least that's what happened to the pope in 1418 haha, poor guy.

Group Leader
Average Reader: Awww Leslie so cute wanna protect
Me, An Intellectual: Hot Warrior Matriarch FTW

I wonder how Jacarandas looks like on Korea, the thing about it's roots is correct but neither the color or shape on this resembles the one on my backyard.

Users who are viewing this thread