The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 31

Protect Leslie at all cost 😤😤😤

Duchess Alina Salvatore >>> The Emperor

I was curious about their past, tbh. He seemed so little in front of the duchess 😂

Dex-chan lover
Heh. They seem to be old friends. The Emperor may be a bit of a weenie, but he doesn't seem to be a bad person, which is good enough.

Just wait until Leslie captures his heart too. Her sheer adorability and intelligence is making her more allies by the day.

Contributor
WE know how shitty the Sperados have been, the Salvatores know, the Sperados know, but if the people at trial are going to know, they better have more proof than "because Leslie told us" and speculations! Otherwise, the Sperados will do some asshatted thing to forge information and put on a crying act

Like, I don't doubt that the Duchess has something up her sleeve, but just defaming the Sperados with records of younger siblings being killed is not enough if they say like "well we weren't going to do that." The middle name thing would probably help though, if Leslie doesn't have one

@lan2001h
Not sure I like the sister being a sacrifice, at least in this comic the sister seems to be out for number 1, not really being evil, but being carried along with how things are going and not wanting to give up her spot.

@alidan

I still think leslie's sister eli is evil 😑

Even thought it's called twisted personality here
@KN-XIII
Epialtes is weak, because the sealing stones are working splendidly. So it needs sacrifices.
- Starting from something simple, animal's blood then children (the two children disguised as the priest), then priest and paladins. The final sacrifice is someone with special power and twisted personalities.
- Medea looked for suitable candidates for years, and she found the best candidate : Eli Sperado. Medea could see what's behind the angelic exterior, and that's why she arranged the engagement between Arendo & Eli.
- actually Medea doesn't have any specific plan regarding how to use Epialtes -_-, whether as a threat for anyone who defies her or just destroying the empire with the plague.
Found a lot of spoiler in the novelupdate forum

I like the emperor. He feels more like the best friend that gets dragged into his friend's messes. He tries to say something but he knows that eventually his friend is gonna do it anyway. Poor emperor. Lol

Aggregator gang
Finally an Emperor who's a decent person and not high on a power Trip.

Of course might be, because he's not the Apex predator in his own kingdom 😂

I hope everyone in the empire gets to see how piece of shit marquess Sperado is. He doesn’t even deserve to be called father.

Users who are viewing this thread