The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 32

everyone in the sperado family (minus leslie) is just str8 up trash!!! yall r human pieces or garbage is2g

leslie ;; my beautiful sweet angel my only hope for u is to live happily with a loving family ;;;;

I pray that Leslie somhow manages to summon an animal and this would be her perfect partner.
29d21834202293.56c770058a9ff.jpg

Cute adorable and powerful engouh to protect here against almost all.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it too much to ask that the whole sperado house is eliminated? Obviously Leslie is a Salvatore and safe. But seriously all these ppl r complete trash

Double-page supporter
Don't worry Leslie chan you'll be fine
trial end on chapter 39 and I'm satisfied but not enough, looking to see the consequence after this
RAW 39

Double-page supporter
I really honestly appreciate how much of just a regular dude the Emperor is.

Amusing, isn't it, how the Dutchess calls the Emperor by his first name? Likewise, if the Dutchess is able to reveal the true horrors of Leslie's "family", and the eldest daughter and the Mom have a breakdown, and Leslie's powers get unleashed and everybody hears the tormented screams & cries of all of the children damned by their supposed family, what will the reaction be?

The Emperor is clearly clueless, but what about that dark-haired first prince? 🤔 Does he or the Empress Dowager know, or did the truth get lost somewhere along the line?

It's doubtful that the Emperor knows anything given his personality. Though, I kinda want to see his reactions when everything comes to light about Leslie and the evils committed by her ex-wannabe daddy.

Will he attempt to restrain or kidnap Leslie? What will he do? 🤔 Will he resort to more drastic measures? 🤔

Supporter
I want to hug her and tell her everything will be okay... And take a gun and go greed her father before the trial...

Dex-chan lover
I like how the dutchess wanted her children to choose their own lover...

Great Mother of the century!!! Parenting af 101

Dex-chan lover
poor babby

Her sister has also lost it. I thought there was potential for redemption there, but maybe not. Either way, I like how there seems to be a little bit more to the villains in this story in comparison to the mindless bullies that occupy a lot of other series like this. Lastly I hope the duchess shows up more often. She's in the title but it feels like she barely gets to show up and do stuff.

Dex-chan lover
As others have said, its great how the emperor comes across as a real person rather than some stereotype.

omg I wish I read this webcomic sooner. This is the cutest shit I've ever read along with I'm a Child of This House. Anyone know other series about adorable kids with sad backstories being cared for by a new family or caretaker?

Users who are viewing this thread