The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 39

I love how she stood up for herself and her true family! It’s beautiful. Thanks for the translation and happy holidays.

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, Duchess, now kick him in the head so hard it flies off!!

Fed-Kun's army
His head flying off is too swift a death. Lock him in a strong box then heat multiple sides of it, so that it burns him and stops him from sleeping over several days till he starves and begs for death.

Nice chapter. I wonder what Konrad had to do to change the reaction? Also will someone be able to undo the high priest's tampering? Duchess was super cool as always, and I loved how Leslie bravely stood in front of her father and told him off. Now just to wait for the world to come crashing down on the Sperdos.

I love Mama 🐻 Duchess, but...she’s also sexy AF? right??? Can I please have her back story in another manga? And some more papa scenes too.

Also, the emperor was ready to do an all nighter on that trail. He KNOWS the duchess is gonna mess him up.

@Kthp I think the novel version (which is complete already) has a side story about the Duchess's backstory and how she met her husband 😊

I love how this bastard fucker keeps calling everyone a brat when he's the biggest brat of them all. Fuck you, Sperado.

@Psychronia I guess it's okay if that's the case, from what i can tell leslie and him are around the same age, leslie's basically a midget because she was starved though.

And they seem to get along okay.

Dex-chan lover
Serves him right. poor doggy
Btw the dutchess looks way hotter on the ln version

Users who are viewing this thread