The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 39

I really like Konrad right now - for what he did in this chapter. I'm glad she's no longer related to the family!!!

Thank you to the team!

Fed-Kun's army
All right, now feel free to kill the bastard! XD

@saphirekosmos
Isnt it simply because he cant stand touching girls? (Actually it would be too lame if what I just said was true) XD

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

Dex-chan lover
The salvatores kept reiterating how easy this trial was going to be even if leslie didn't show, but dam I didn't think it was going to be this much of a home run. Heck the only reason speardo had a leg to stand on near the end was because she was there, his case was paper thin once the forgery's got ignored

I'm so glad they didn't like drag this on for a long time. Everyone's like "yep, he on some bullshit. Let's go home."

Conrad, one of the best ML ever!!! 💖
I just can't wait how
his relationship with Leslie will develop (to become his fiancè)!! SUCH A RELIABLE AND LOVABLE KNIGHT AND BODYGUARD AAAAAHHHH

Contributor
@Seink I'm pretty sure that Conrad's hand was shaking for a reason similar to (if not exactly) what saphirekosmos said. Hopefully, the damage isn't permanent.

Thankfully, Leslie has the Salvatores, Conrad, and her surviving uncle, Taryn, on her side. So, she can safely show just how strong she is.

Also, regarding the trial procedures: this is fiction-land. Realistic standards may or may not hold up. In this case, it seems to be that the author doesn't know much about law or trials. Since it doesn't effect the story too much, just shrug it off as an excess of fiction-land and enjoy the story.

I'm looking forward to future developments!

Dex-chan lover
They...cut it a little close for my taste, but I guess that's...uh...for drama? Either way, time to properly shut this loser down. And maybe go have lunch with her uncle.

Uh...is Conrad supposed to be seeded as a love interest here? I'm getting strange vibes from how the two have bonded.
I'm assuming that hand trembling was him taking in the pain she normally should have felt.

Users who are viewing this thread