The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 39

Contributor
I hope we see Konrad next chapter.

He must be feeling high pain after taking off the hex pn himself.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really hoping she hugs her and calls her mommy next chapter so I can die a peaceful diabetes related death from the pure sugary sweetness.

e8AjijYG6uqebre47

Aggregator gang
I hope it gets explained in detail what Konrad did and what the other high priest(ess?) did. It looks like hex and dispel, but I want to know more.

I remember someone saying here that Leslie's a rabbit and that the duchess is the wolf, and that it may be really a bad a idea for being Sperado. But looking back at the color of the rabbit she picked before with Beth, it's black. I strongly hold onto that foreshadowing.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@kylie_aliah B҉R҉E҉A҉K҉ ҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉A҉R҉M҉!҉ ҉B҉R҉E҉A҉K҉ ҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉L҉E҉G҉S҉!҉ ҉B҉R҉E҉A҉K҉ ҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉B҉A҉L҉L҉S҉!҉

First, Konrad not only dispelled the curse that the priest casted on our poor Leslie but he also used against Seprado the lie he just said about the genetic illness that his family could had, lol
Second, Marquess Salvatores last panel... SO BADASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 😍

@GerryCerryBery
I've the same guess and it's kinda cool that the author is using that magic logic, so rare these days to see that in manga or manwha.

Dex-chan lover
Rather relieved that the Duchess intercepted when Sperado lunged. This could have gone /very/ badly very quickly if Leslie's powers had manifested in response. That said, they still could manifest.

Leslie was ready to die in the carriage to keep her promise to lady Salvatores to not show her power anymore except for her family.
Tho, we don't know and didn't see yet how her power would act if it goes berserk like Ruenti fear (which is why he asked his pal Konrad to be Leslie kinda guardian because holy power can calm down any magic he said)

Users who are viewing this thread