The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 43

MD@Home
"Burn her to her death"
Oh yeah, that worked wonderfully the last two times you tried lol

But.. how does burning her do anything? Everyone is already aware they tried to burn her twice, if you actually manage to kill her this time then your scandal changes from abused daughter -> killed daughter plus you have angry Salvatores after you.

Yep, the best plan you could've come up with
This family can't get more stupid than that

I know it's not going to work but it's upsetting that they're even considering it again. Just leave Leslie alone.

Not that we'd have a series then but you know what I mean.

Dex-chan lover
*sighs* And you were slightly redeeming yourself. Welp! I give up on you. Just die.

This plan is brilliant. Doing as they have done the last two times before is exactly the last thing they will expect. It will catch the watchful Salvatores completely off guard.

Tries to throw little helpless girl you control into sacrifice fire and fails. Okay, new plan! Let's try that again but this time the helpless girl is powerful and has the backing of a family full of supposed monsters. What could possibly go wrong?

Fed-Kun's army
die, idiot. also the prince is the worst too, holy shit?????

thank you very much for all the updates, as always!

Aggregator gang
I see so idiocy and stupidity aren't from dna, but from human interaction and ideology
in conclusion, idiocy are virus, that can infect you through communication

Can the whole former Leslie family just go to jail already? damn, they seriously never want to stop and keep causing trouble with stupid plan... and it'll make me mad if somehow this plan worked... no way right?

The antagonist are so stupid its funny, at least let Eli be clever if she is going to be evil lol

I like the religious fable, rare but nice world buildings.

"Burn her to death" Because that worked SOOO well last 2 times.
Also she really doesnt seem realize that if she is caught she will literally lose her head. Assassination of Dukes daughter is no joke.

Users who are viewing this thread