The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 60 - Season 1 finale

And now begins the Arabella arc. Also anyone have any info regarding the novel? There hasn't been a new chapter release in a good while so I assume the novel is finished. Is season 2 the final arc?

@doradora - Dang, the translators are looking out for us. LOL Slowly releasing to the point S2 just came out. Bless them.

Contributor
I'm going to miss her naivety, there's no sensible reason she would act like a clueless kid after 4 years.

Group Leader
Idk, this really has gone downhill in terms of character dev... I don't remember Leslie being this bitter and spiteful in the beginning.

Aggregator gang
Alas, our adorable little Leslie is gone! That said, I'm looking forward to how she is now~

I swear to God, I am just about to find my way into this work of fiction to strangle eli, the marquess and that priest with my own hands

@Fenrire bring me along with you! Too many people to strangle, to few hands to do it!

@RC1138Boss he knows the secrets of the family and the power of darkness which might be valuable. Not to mention he "might" know how to make the chains to restrict Leslie, imagine if it can be applied to other element users. A very powerful weapon i'd say. Lastly there's the dark fire they tried to burn Leslie in, much is still unknown about it but it could have more secrets.

@reanseih Same, this fandom really likes to hate on Leslie's abusers, but the real abuse is how Leslie was written as a character LOL.

I guess all of these stories are fated to have OP Mary Sue FLs who everyone loves and is a cinnamon roll, except to their enemies somehow towards the end. Idk, I just hope they don't botch her development further in later seasons.

Thanks for the chapter!

Aggregator gang
Time skip of 4 years huh? They must want to get to the romance part quickly lol. I was kinda wanting more family bonding time and see Leslie grow some more. Though I guess well see the results of that next season.

lol. the marquess is gonna find a way through all of that extra protection and magic because plot

also, can anyone explain to me what that church person is thinking by helping eli. like, she aint gonna be helpful at all. why would they use her? shes useless. that is, unless plot gives her a 'hidden super powerful mega magic' that she always had but never awoken because she didnt have the right qualities yet and can beat leslie's powerful shadow magic because, again, plot. (but of course leslie will win if thiis ever happens)

i honestly hope it doesnt go that way because it would turn this great webcomic into trash. honestly. i would never read this again if i goes anything like that. hopefully it doesnt.

Fed-Kun's army
oh wait. four years have passed. Who becomes the Arabella I wonder? I was gonna complain about the time skip but actually, this selection is where the drama picks back up so, makes sense.

Thanks for translating so far! ! Can't want for the next season! !

By the way, how many years should be Sir konrad now?

Double-page supporter
@EnaLikesThis They're probably gonna try and sacrifice Leslie again, but with the backing of the empress dowager and the church. By doing that, they'll get a noble with strong magic that's tied to them and not the Salvatores.

Looking forward to:

Leslie coming into her own as a Salvatore

Leslie+Konrad

Leslie making a good friend (she deserves one!)

Leslie’s swordsmanship

Leslie showing everyone in the empire how brilliant she is

Users who are viewing this thread