The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 60 - Season 1 finale

Can't wait to see how lovelier our presh daughter has become TTwTT

evil people are really like cockroaches. 😪 i thought we'd be done with them already and just get new villains instead but looks like we'll be seeing them again in the future.

Dex-chan lover
RIP Baby Leslie. You were a real one.

No matter what, I still feel bad for Eli. She was raised to be rotten from the get go and it doesn’t look like redemption is in the works.

And if I was Rea I’d just scam and fuck off to some other country while still collecting a paycheck.

...I bet the emperor will get jealous of the protection barrier around the Salvatore estate 🤣🤣

And thanks for the update: I hope S2 starts soon!!! I need to know if Konrad is head over heels for Leslie!!!

Dex-chan lover
@iky seriously? i've been kinda pavlov'd by the word "season finale" since one of the older (chinese) webtoons i've been reading hasn't had it's new season....for 2-3 years. it's about to have a hiatus on par with HxH.

Dex-chan lover
Does the empress really see enough worth in Eli to help her out like this? Feels like if she were that desperate for a pawn she could just find a lookalike who's loyal and competent and then replace the real one. They could hide any personality conflicts with an excuse that way they wouldn't be doing something as obvious as cheat the tests.

Supporter
TIme skips are one of the greatest underused methods of dividing a story up. My most favorite usage of time skips was Kemono no Souja Erin (Beast Player Erin).

iky

@Wolvenworks Yess ! The last chapter of season 1 was already released 2 months ago, now we just wait !! Can't wait to see Leslie all grown up :((

I think Leslie's mother is the worst of them all, and she seems to be getting away. At least Eli is still a child, and she was raised and taught to be that way. Sperado was an adult, but he was raised and taught that way too. Leslie's mother was an outsider and she treated her daughter like that and tried to murder her

Double-page supporter
Isn't the timeskip usually at the beginning of the next season instead of the ending of this one? Like....It feels weird

Users who are viewing this thread