The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 60 - Season 1 finale

@yukinomi yeah, I agree. The author probably wanted to use the time skip as a teaser. Like "this is what's going to be in the next season so please read it". But instead it does feel a bit weird.

It would have been much better, had it ended after the scene of Eli behind the bars!
Without all that cheating whatnot and prison escaping.
hope Eli didn’t become Arabella, alas, she’ll be free for 4 years at least😥, but we skipped that time!😌

"there is a magician who watches over the prisoners"
my spider sense is tingling!

Mwah~ thank you so much for your translations <33 can't wait for season 2!!

Dex-chan lover
@HiraOmnibus at least eli got experience and a little bit of power of dark. Rather than her friend that got intimidated just after one confrontation with leslie. This spoiler (hint) before season 2 is to make eli changed to become a better person, in terms of capability, not a spoiled girl again, i think.

I hope the author have a better understanding in conveyed her plot into drawing after this break. As of now, its just feels off with these limited scenes

Dex-chan lover
Also, why would the queen want the esparados? Are they considered a perfect pawn? Won't their pride and stupidity hinder with her plans?
@kiero13 i don't know about the father though. But, eli still have determination, experience, and a little bit of power of dark to gain what she needed. Rather than her friend that got intimidated after one confrontation with leslie. She maybe still have pride, but as a pet, she musn't do that obviously

Dex-chan lover
Dfq is this, Antagonist literally abusing the plot armor to such extent that its almost as stupid as a main character in an average shounen abusing all this shit.

Oh no. The ending is so ominous. DX I can't wait for season 2!

Season 1 has been so amazing!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@sonyaism Actually, this is a rather odd coincidence that as of this moment the 2nd season of this series has been released.

@defianze it actually reminded me of the loli teacher from Strike the Blood

Omg season 1 was so amazing !! I’m so excited for Season 2 :) thanks for the updates always appreciated ❤️❤️

Double-page supporter
Holy f- those Sperado cockroaches just won't die off. And YESS our Leslie has grown into such a pretty young lady 😍. Can't wait for season 2

Season 2 should use a better bug spray
Because season 1 bug spray obviously not good enough. It's like looking the mc plot armor 'never die even though he logically should'

Users who are viewing this thread