The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 60 - Season 1 finale

Dex-chan lover
Now I can't wait for the next season. I only wish we had gotten more than a glimpse of the future

@Baem Cuz her sis passed that test. So 4 years later test part 2 will take place. So they skipped the time to move the plot.

cmon yall this time skip has been hinted at for FOREVER now in the plot, especially ever since the candidacy test was established to take place 4 yrs in the future. how is it random and the author “running out of ideas”??

Dex-chan lover
Reeeeeeaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy not feeling it that the Speradoes are still in the picture. It has been 60 chapters already, let it go. Just find new villains, find something else to focus on.
LET IT GOOOO.
I'm not even that bothered about the time-skip as ya'll are, I am just peeved about the old family still being a potential risk, instead of taking the story forward and finding new conflicts for the MC. Just let the story move on already.

this time skip was real sudden but i guess drawing out the arabella selection stuff for four years would have been even worse tbh. looking forward to a more mature leslie.

Dex-chan lover
OUR GIRL IS NOW A LADY
FUCK THE SPERADOS
FUCK ANYONE WHO HURTS OUR BABY
I HOPE SHE CAN CONTROL THE DARKNESS NOW SO SHE COULD FUCK THEM ALL UP

Aggregator gang
as S1 came to an end, here I am reminiscing how our fluffball shed tear almost in every chapter. Either in joy or sadness. 😂

Hey, I'm not being salty okay. Not like you guys who can't get enough fluff and became madlad. 🤣🏳️

Does anyone know what happened to sir konrad's mother?
Did his father accept forming an alliance with the empress to save her?

Dex-chan lover
To those who are shitting on people complaining about the timeskip;

We all knew the timeskip was coming. I doubt most are upset about the timeskip from a story perspective. We're just sad we don't get to see leslie growing up. Be it her powers or social skills or familial relationships, we wanted to see her grow. It just feels a little sad lol.

People who couldn't see the time skip coming have to be mentally challenged... I mean did you guys seriously think that Konrad would date 12 year old Leslie or were you not able to see the upcoming romance between those two?

Half her conversations are about what kind of women she wants to be in the future, it makes perfect sense to insert the time skip right after she was betrayed.

I hope during the time kip she mastered swordsmanship. I want her to become strong and independent !!

Aggregator gang
@It_Is_Moi dudee.. Her magic is the strongest 😂 she'll be too op like her mother lol but she dreams to be like her mom so I guess it's okay

i knew it! as soon as she said Eli probably won't even pass the candidacy test, i knew a flag was raised.....and it was raised alright!!😢

Ahhhh that was mean! I wanted to see how Leslie now looks as a teenager, and then got teased with her back! XD
But seriously, I'm both glad and sad to see first season go - no more Leslie being a super cute child :( but now she can be more active! (And the one arc I didn't like is finally over with a pretty satisfying end)

AHHHHH.......a time skip

and for those who are shitting on people complaining about the timeskip cuz i checked and actually are
|
V
let people complain, not that u will do anything to change it but complain/say about the how there'll be a timeskip and how u saw it ahead before anyone to the one was surprised about the timeskip but hey, in the bright side, both sides have something in common,we are gonna wait on our asses for the next season

Users who are viewing this thread