The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 60 - Season 1 finale

Dex-chan lover
not much of a fan of these finales and seasons for mangas (or their respective regional counterparts), seen a few not coming back.

i don't mind the timeskip much, it depends on how much they "skipped" though, since the time skip could just be abused as an easy way to fill later plot holes.

i do wonder though just how they could cheat in an official test by the church, are all priest corrupt? why not make sure konrad altera checked her testing papers at least?

well, anyways, thanks for the chapter and see you soon i hope. :3

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit confused at the timing of this time skip. What happened to the rest of the Arabella test? Didn't Eli just pass the first round that decided the first priests? Wasn't Leslie also part of that, are we just timeskipping past that whole thing? Iirc the Arabella was chosen at the "end of the festival", was that festival just 4 years away or something?

Fed-Kun's army
Well see how this turns out...
I was just reading another manhwa with a VERY similar premise that went to absolute shit after it's timeskip (suffice it to say I dropped it).
I'm sincerely hoping this one doesn't turn out the same way.

I’m so sad to see this season end. But hopefully we’ll get another season and more adventures with Leslie! She looks so pretty all grown up! I’m so happy for her!

Ugh I can’t believe that bitch of a sister got to cheat the first test. So not fair. Can’t she just die already and we get new villians? That blue haired lady seems scary enough.

Thank you for translating this!

Aggregator gang
Don't mind Eli getting another bite of the villain apple but the marquess?

Also big teenage Leslie is going to kill a good deal of the appeal. She's gone from a Cinderella underdog to a blessed by heaven ojou samma

Yeyyy Im so happy I can finally see her teenage version. Congrats for the season 1. Thank you for the translations

Sigh Leslie former family are just a definition of cockroaches, should just stomped them to death and they still get away with it, this is so stupid. How can you guys want to execute Amroa for wants to kill the Duke's daughter but not the guys who's behind it?

Novel readers... are there more Sperado family in the future?

Anyone got any Juciy spoiler??!
I'm so angry at Eli and sperado. Like it's not fair, but in reality, also many evil people have gotten away. :((

I think Empress is going to be season 2 final boss with her plans.
Goodness !!! I just want Leslie to be happy and strong.

Thank you for the chapter.

Ok, I'm done. Those Sperado f*ckers have had 60 chapters, the whole season, and despite their retardation, will never f*cking die. At this point they could probably get away with murdering the Emperor with the entire country as witnesses and get away with it. Duchess Salvatore is an old toothless tiger, too stupid to simply send some assassins to clean them up. Who cares what the church wants, not like there's actually a god in this world. And if there way, he isn't fair, so f*ck him. And Sperado's just a commoner, just kill him off in transit and no one would give a shit.

Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Awwww season 1 is over now, I can't wait for season 2!! Looks like there is a new mastermind behind the new threat. I want to see Leslie use her powers more next time.
Also I want more romance for season 2 ><

Contributor
Well, it was a nice 1st season.

Now that we have a timeskip, it will be time for dome romance too.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, really why the hell did the author let the cockroaches live again? You could have, you know, found other villains for season two.
But nooo...

Aside from that, a time skip was needed for the story to go anywhere. But I'm not a fan of Leslie's biological family not dying. Not at all.

Users who are viewing this thread