The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 60 - Season 1 finale

Wth is with that random time skip? What happened to Eli, the candidacy test, and everyone else aiming to fight the Salvadors? Did they just sit back and plan in the sewers this whole time? While Leslie gets older, stronger, and smarter?

The time skip should have been when the next season starts, not randomly thrown in at the end of season 1.

It feels like the story has just been going in circles since like chapter 20.

The author probably doesn't know how to do progression so they'll probably just sum up the timeskip during the first few chapters of season 2 then run in circles after that.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like we're not done with those roaches yet. The situation has properly been turned around though, and the spoiled jackasses are on the run. There's not really any hope for them anymore, no matter what they do. They're pawns at best.

Oh man. The timeskip. I'm gonna miss smol Leslie so much.

*Massive random time skip*
yup, looks like its time to unfollow.

(I swear, all of these stories do this when they run out of ideas)

Yayyy, now she’s old enough to have some actual romance

Sad cause we probs might have to wait a long time

I don't know how some people are so angry about a time skip- it's a great way to end a season, in my honest opinion. It was well timed and transitioned, leaving us hanging to see next season. I think they handled it a lot better than some other manhwa. I can't wait to see bb boy next season and how he's grown!
Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Is it too much to ask to just erase the existance of the sperados in the story at some point… I really didn't want to see their faces next season again D:

Dex-chan lover
@Spookie

What happened to Eli? She got her ass saved by the corrupt priest, and was carried through the test. She will likely become the candidate and again plot against them.

Honestly the main plot of this series un-ironically feels like the worst part.

Dex-chan lover
why are u guys mad about a fucking time skip? ppl grow and shit, in all the manhuas and manga where the MC is a kid theres a 90% chance of time skip, thats just how it is, once they properly set up the world and the base characters it makes sense to time skip so new situations and characters can be introduced. Hell, i like this time skip timing better than others coz of its placement, its a teaser for the next season, so we get some time before we see her again, if u ask me its better than having a time skip mid season.

Also most manhuas in this fantasy setup deal with the noblesse social circles and shit, so it makes sense for the MC to grow, coz the moment they have they become adults a whole set of possibilites is unlocked, not just romance, it could be succession dramas, territorial management, war, etc.

Now about her family, they are probably done as the main villains, they will probably be side villains now, the sister wont have any true power since shes just the church puppet, and the father is a runaway commoner, so he's not in any position to do shit for now, so the time skip makes sense. Fucking A

Finally for the ppl complaining and saying they are dropping it
HUhINXP.jpg

PD: Sorry for the aggresive tone but damn it gets annoying

The English ver finally finished the first season! I hope season 2 will come soon 😆
And Leslie has grown up too. Will we see romance on the next season?

Why all you guys is mad about the time skip it was properly put

Some of the important part of it might be on the season 2

The time skip of this is much better than the "I am the Child of this house" who literally got boring after it

I'm will patiently wait for the next season thanks for translating lads

Oh! She's
finally older!
Wonder what she have mastered.. Wonder if she have changed.. Wonder what joy and danger coming next!!

Looking forward for next season

this is the 2nd series which does this massive leaps in time. why? It´s bugging me.

Not even a glimpse?!
I want to see grown-up Fluffball okay
Thank you for the hard work

Users who are viewing this thread