The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 67

Double-page supporter
I just hope this whole thing has a huge pay off, not just another "forgiven and repented" or "turn allies into friends" climax.

How does Eli not realise that that blue witch is doing to her, exactly what she is being taught to do to others?

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
Eli gets told exactly word for word how she is being baited and used yet she doesn't realize

Double-page supporter
Awww I thought Konrad was gonna show up this chapter. Instead it's all about Eli showing off what a rotten person she is

Double-page supporter
@Angrod @konpei this seemed to be a typical troupe in this kind of stories, "oblivious pest," I dubbed it. They don't exactly pose a threat to the MC but they are just irritating to have around and their demise is so painfully obvious to the readers.

Dex-chan lover
This kingdom really needs to invest in better security measures. Do they not screen the people the candidates are volunteering for at all??? I mean these are noble children ffs. I guess you could explain it as it just being too long and him being too beat up, but still.

Supporter
On one hand I can appreciate that she's learning, that a rare trait on villains. On the other hand I hate her very being so, yeah.

Dex-chan lover
4ab1f7ff1d956210ac251f39d6a9fb8ca4b1367d8de0ac9f1d260b333028fb48.jpg

Supporter
Urgh, instead of Konrad we get half a chapter of Eli and the Marquess. Just die already, please.

Dex-chan lover
can we have Eli and that Marquis out of story ASAP? their existence irritates me even though the Empress Dowager is the actual problem here

Dex-chan lover
I can't tell who on who's side anymore. The Queen is using eli and the Queen knows that becoming the Arabella shortens the life by a ton. While at the same time she keeps feeding Eli lies while smiling.... is she trying to save the MC by sacrificing the Eli and also using that sacrifice to hurt the church?

but she's tried to kill the MC before.... but was that only because the Queen needed Eli as a sacrifice for this ploy?

Honestly Eli and her father are just being used as means of plot at the moment. The real boss seems to be the queen. Thank you for the update!!

Aggregator gang
eli is learning but she is still dumb. but she's the dangerous kind of dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread