The Moon on a Rainy Night - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

still one of the best manga! i really hope that the translation will be published as often as possible, 'cause many new chapters have already been released, where the development of the relationship between these two is simply amazing. everyone should see this :(

Dex-chan lover
Kanon is the best.

BTW this manga got an official release in English. If you are able too, please, consider buying it. Second volume drops in November.

Dex-chan lover
Funny reading all the mentions of Tomita considering I have no recollection of who that is lol
she's the girl from the last chapter who was antagonizing kanon for being deaf and took the conductor role so that kanon would have to sing. She was supposed to pick out a song for the choir with Saki but ended up dipping. It was also implied that she's experiencing hearing problems as well.

Dex-chan lover
Oh damn, the yuri police got Tomita-san :shamihuh:

It's okay if you like Saki a bit too much, you can like her even more I say :smug:

Dex-chan lover
Its finally back!!!!! Thanks for your work!!!!!

Also please dont do like literally every other GL series and start shifting focus to the annoying side character… The fact that she wont come to School for the rest of the semester Sound like a Dream, but the author is probably going to make it so our MCs is going to waste a whole lot of time on her…

Also do anyone know why this series didnt show up when advanced Searching for latest updated girl love series and only shows up under your follows Update list?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! This is a really good manga so it's sad to see it being left out.
I should probably reread it tho... I forgot most of the characters lol

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for chapter!

TN note on PG.13: Probably regarding “Canon” style in classical music?

Kanon’s name is homophone to “Canon”, a style of composition used in classical music. The biggest example (and the one the chapter is probably referring to) is Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel. If this rings a bell, you’ve probably heard “Canon Rock” by JerryC, a modern guitar arragenment for this piece.

This reference goes in line with the rest of the series, as Grandes études de Paganini, S. 141. “La campanella” has been referenced (Romantic era) and Suite bergamasque II. “Clair de lune” as well (Impressionist era)
but... they aren't homophones...

Resident Yuripig
Group Leader
but... they aren't homophones...
A homophone is a word that sounds like another word but is spelled differently, such as to, too, and two.

Um..... that's sure fits Canon and Kanon (both pronounced kæn.ən (intl. phonetic alphabet)). If you're trying to make a joke, it went WOOSH right over my head (and probably other people's too)....

Thanks for chapter!

TN note on PG.13: Probably regarding “Canon” style in classical music?

Kanon’s name is homophone to “Canon”, a style of composition used in classical music. The biggest example (and the one the chapter is probably referring to) is Canon in D by Johann Pachelbel. If this rings a bell, you’ve probably heard “Canon Rock” by JerryC, a modern guitar arragenment for this piece.

This reference goes in line with the rest of the series, as Grandes études de Paganini, S. 141. “La campanella” has been referenced (Romantic era) and Suite bergamasque II. “Clair de lune” as well (Impressionist era)
This was my guess as well. So 'my song' technically works in a little kid excited about a song that uses their name kind of way.

Users who are viewing this thread