The Most Heretical Last Boss Queen: From Villainess to Savior - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

htt

Group Leader
tweet with the unofficial art: https://twitter.com/matsubnc/status/1294612356765384705
give it a heart ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ

Thanks for the update!

I can get that the ability to see the future can be daunting, and it may result in making some mistakes, so I'm glad that her Mother has decided to treat her properly now at least.

This woman neglected her child because she believed she would never be worthy of being queen from her own prophesy even though the fact that she never saw her and never raised her up properly was the reason she became the original Pryde with an awful personality. Like she's the reason she became that way, how did she fail to see that?! What kind of backwards thinking is she doing?! And she is reluctant to admit her wrong and try to fix her relationship with Pryde because it's "embarrassing"?! Yo she don't deserve to be no mother or queen! 😡

Dex-chan lover
Oh dear, my firstborn will be a nasty little bitch in the future! I must totally neglect and not care for her, while pouring all my love and attention to my other child, that way my firstborn will totally not turn into the little bitch that I see her becoming, yup.

I really like the relationsip of Queen and the prince consort 🙂 i hope the queen could make up for everything she couldnt do before for the current Pryde

Man, the queen really was horrible. She had visions about how Pryde would be a terrible queen. And what did she decide to do? To completly neglect her by then 4-6 years old for 8 entire years. To the point that Pryde didn't even knew she had a little sister.
The Pryde right now already knew about Tiara beacuse her past life memories, but can you imagine the shock that the original Pryde had to suffer? "Pryde, you have a little sister we hadn't talked to you about and who your mother has been fawning over while completely ignoring you". Then everyone keeps talking about how beautiful and kind Tiara is, and how much she ressembles the queen. No wonder Pryde felt jealous, she was being objectively discriminated against

Aggregator gang
1. That your Highness is how Greek Tragedies work - you create the bad future by trying to prevent it! So suck it up buttercup and try to be a better mother from now on!

2. Nevertheless cute moe gap ;-3

Yes, queen may be a terrible mother but she is hot and her interactions with her husband are adorable so I forgive her
I hope she will become better mother for Pryde in the future chapters

I agree with how everyone's saying she's a terrible mother and queen. She neglected her child for her future mishaps instead of trying to correct them beforehand. But I guess, "now that she's worthy of being a queen, I guess I gotta care for her as much as I care for Tiara now." Honestly, as much as the queen is beautiful, she's terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread